[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we please talk about how well the third season of Gotham

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: gotham.jpg (137KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
gotham.jpg
137KB, 1280x720px
Can we please talk about how well the third season of Gotham was directed?
>>
>>84564728
it would be better if the whip bitch died too.

that whole trio needs to die.
>>
>>84564721
nah
>>
>>84564721
Is that supposed to be the joker? Kek.
>>
>>84564932

Those cocoa udders are the only reason to watch this shit.
>>
>>84564721
People still watch this garbage.?
>>
File: clay jim.jpg (658KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
clay jim.jpg
658KB, 1920x1080px
pleb filter in full effect itt
>>
Jim's over exaggerated facial expressions are kino
>>
>>84566186

His super scary growls are the best

Jim you can just shoot an unarmed suspect!
"GRRRRRR!!!"
"Easy Jim, just telling you like it is.."
"Grrrrrrrr..."
>>
File: Gotham.S03E04.Barb.03.webm (3MB, 1152x642px) Image search: [Google]
Gotham.S03E04.Barb.03.webm
3MB, 1152x642px
>>84566186
>>84566234
he had enough of this shit
>>
>Can we please talk about

Reddit.
>>
>>84566234
Holy shit kill yourself
>>
>>84565815
Gotham is fucking teenage trash and in no way a pleb filter.
>>
who the fuck watches this kinda shit? are you people mentally retarded?
>>
>>84566318
What an unattractive stupid cunt
>>
>>84564721
>le edgy joker is so edgy he cuts his own face off! badass!

isn't batman still a kid? who thought this was a good idea and why are you letting it continue
>>
File: jim.jpg (658KB, 1918x1080px) Image search: [Google]
jim.jpg
658KB, 1918x1080px
>>84566381
>Gotham is fucking teenage trash and in no way a pleb filter.
>>
>>84566366

If you don't watch the show you can kindly see yourself out of the thread
>>
>>84566410
>he cuts his own face off! badass!
>i don't watch the show but let me tell you how bad it is!

>>84566410
everyone likes it

>>84566401
barb a cute
>>
File: strange is back.webm (2MB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
strange is back.webm
2MB, 1280x718px
Beautiful lighting, use of colors and sets.
>>
>>84566381
Arrow and Flash are soap operas for teeny boppers. Gotham is kino. Normies are instinctively repelled by Gotham because it has talent working on it. The actors aren't pulling a "i'm so quirky and awkward" shtick like Flash and Arrow, the actors in Gotham actually have talent. They know how to play it campy without being obnoxious, yet are still able to elevate above the campiness and deliver genuinely emotional performances when the moment calls for it.

Look at Flash. All those fucking break-up scenes, Barry pulling that same soft voice out every time he wants to express his emotions to Iris, he does the same thing every time, feels like a soap opera rent-an-actor, he has no range and puts not effort into it. But that's what normies want.
>>
>>84564721
I feel like at it's best, the show manages to take something from every major live action screen adaptation of Batman. It manages here and there to weave in Adam West era camp, Burton atmosphere, Schumacher's vibrant cheese, and Nolan style grit.
>>
>>84564721
OP, I love this show, but it's not worth making a thread about it here on 4chan since all you're gonna get is hate. The faggots around here don't even watch the show, but still feel the need to say it's shit. Anyway I really hope Jerome is gonna play a bigger role again in the near future.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.