[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What made friends so good ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8

What made friends so good ?
>>
it was a f.r.i.e.n.d.s simulator
>>
Joey alone
>>
>>84563805
It wasn't good.

Women and homosexuals only thought it was good because it validated their narcissism and hedonistic lifestyles.

>Rachel is a slut! ha ha so am I XD
>>
>>84563805
good writing and a likeable cast except for phoebe
>>
Nothing in particular? Generic American sitcom.
>>
>>84563805
Your abnormal estrogen levels.
>>
>>84563871
>>84563881
i liked chandler and joey, does that make me gay ?
>>
>>84563911
i dunno when you saw the op pick was your first thought of joey ramming his huge cock down chandlers throat and smearing the lipstick all over his pretty little face?
>>
>>84563805
Unlike Seinfeld it was actually funny.
>>
>>84563871
>>84563881
not liking friends is so tryhard, you can practically taste the insecurity

>>84563911
yeah it kinda does, Ross is easily the best character
>>
>>84563967
Rewatch it when you finish highschool my man
>>
>>84563871
Call them shallow, hedonistic urbanites, and I suppose they were, but the show was still genuinely funny. From beginning to end.
>>
>>84563871
>its an underage gives his awful opinion episode
always hilarious
>>
>ywn live with your best mate and flirt with drunk women in your flat
I wish I even had Chandler's life. I bet he got a few sloppy seconds
>>
>>84563871
damn you're insecure
>>
>>84563805
propaganda
>>
ross>chandler>monica>joey>rachel>phoebe
>>
>>84564399

Why isnt rachel bottom? Shes a bitch and unfunny as fuck
>>
>>84564461
she is a bitch but she does have her funny moments but phoebe is annoying and offers nothing
>>
>>84563805
Because it was a sitcom, and they're all automatically good unless they last 6 years or longer.
>>
Chandler > Joey > Ross > Monica > Rachel > Phoebe
>>
>>84564502
friends lasted 10 years
>>
"There's nothing on TV," Joey said as he tossed the remote control onto the table. "I'm so bored." The six friends sat in Rachel and Monica's apartment that evening.

"Yeah, I know," Ross complained, "Even the Discovery Channel sucks tonight."

Rachel was snuggling with him on the couch. She smiled at her geeky boyfriend as she rubbed his chest.

"Ohh, not just tonight, sweetie," she teased. This got smirks from the others. "But Joey has a point," she added, "I don't get many evenings off from the coffee shop, and I'm wasting this one watching TV? Come on. We need to all do something."

"Oh! Oh! I know!" Phoebe exclaimed, "We should all have sex." Various objections echoed from around the room. "Well, why not? Why not? You four did it after that New Year's party... and, and Ross and I weren't even invited."
>>
Nothing
>>
File: friends laptop razor.webm (2MB, 720x406px) Image search: [Google]
friends laptop razor.webm
2MB, 720x406px
>>84564605
Monica, sitting on the arm of the chair beside Chandler, explained, "Phoebe, that was different. We were all a little drunk at the time..."

Joey looked down at his knees. Their little "after-party" had been his idea, and he wasn't at all drunk. He just saw his chance to have sex with Monica and Rachel.

She went on, "and besides, you and Ross left the party before it ended, so it's not like we didn't invite you. You lost out because you just didn't stay." Monica was pleased with herself in making that point.

"Yeah, I don't think I could get into the whole 'group sex' thing," Ross offered.

"Oh, you two are such prudes," Phoebe said. "Meet the Gellers... New York's Two Biggest Tight-asses."

The others laughed as Monica and Ross voiced their objections.

"What? I am NOT a tight-ass," Monica said. Everyone just stared at her. "Well, not about sex," she clarified.
>>
File: Friends S08E08 Monica strip.webm (1MB, 1420x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Friends S08E08 Monica strip.webm
1MB, 1420x1080px
>>84564634
"And, and I can be pretty wild in bed, too," Ross asserted, "Go ahead, tell 'em, Rach."

"Well, yeah, with me, you are, but with someone else... I'm not so sure."

"No, I could be... I... just... don't think I want to be." His words trailed off.

Chandler jumped in, choosing his words carefully. "Just for the sake of argument... if we did do this... what all would be... involved."

Phoebe answered. "Well... masturbation... hand jobs... vaginal..."

The friends looked at each other in disbelief as Phoebe rattled off sex acts like she was reading the salad dressing list on a menu.

"...cum shots, facials, oral, anal, spanking, whips, chains... ya know, regular stuff. Whatever you want."
>>
File: OMG.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
OMG.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>84564653
Suddenly there was a weird knock at the door.

"Who could that be?" Joey remarked.

"Maybe it's the pizza delivery man here to kick this thing off" Chandler replied sarcastically exciting a stifled chuckle from Ross.

Monica went over and opened the door. On the other side, Gunther stood.

"Gunther! What are you doing here?" Monica could barely contain her surprise, "hey look guys! It's Gun-"

Monica couldn't complete her sentence as she was rudely interrupted by the piercing of her lower back by Gunther's 6" knife.

As blood started seeping out of Moinca's mouth, she turned to look at him one last time before Gunther slashed her throat.

"So does this mean there's no pizza?" asked Joey.
>>
>>84564687
DANGER!/
>>
>>84564687
Well that escalated quickly. Is there more?
>>
File: 1496404706477.png (28KB, 354x286px) Image search: [Google]
1496404706477.png
28KB, 354x286px
>>84563805
>your day your week your month or even your year starts playing
>>
>>84564121
You realize Joey and Chandler met on the show? Joey even lied to get the apartment. Ross was Chandlers best friend, Joey was a buddy/roommate at first.
>>
>>84564837
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-9kPks0IfE
>>
>>84564846
where is your point? Are you saying they were not best mates? moron.
>>
>>84564915
I'm saying if you want his life invite random Chads over to come live with you.

No need to insult me before you understand what I'm talking about.
>>
>>84564824
That's the end, my friend
>>
>>84563871
This.
>>
So, Anon.

Have I ever told you the story when I was backpacking across Western Europe?
>>
>>84564837

>When it hasn't been your day your week we'll always believe in you here*
>>
>>84563871
Not to go all liberal, but friends regularly shat on homosexuals. The three guys constantly try to avoid being perceived as gay
>>
>>84564030
>underage
degenereddit pls go
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.