[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fear the walking dead and mexicans and indians and racist white males

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

File: Troy.jpg (36KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Troy.jpg
36KB, 600x400px
is he our guy?
>>
Series/movie about those first chaotic weeks of a civilization falling apart when?
>>
File: madison.jpg (176KB, 1200x707px) Image search: [Google]
madison.jpg
176KB, 1200x707px
what if rick was a GURL
>>
Does nobody watch this show? It seems like I'm the only one.
>>
>>84559852
she is one tough jewess working her way up the social ladder
>>
>>84559564
shit fuck I'm missing the episode
>>
>>84559639
funny how better call saul can have a whole season in a couple of days, yet TWD fails completely, the show would be better for it.

>>84559902
it was supposed to be about the start of the apocolypse, which was like the first 5 episodes, now were in season 2 of the walking dead, prison next season i bet
>>
>>84559564
Fear is kinda going off the deep end at this point. They are introducing "bad guys" that get toppled in just a few episode. Hell, Dante didn't even survive a single episode as the bad guy. The writing has also gone to shit. Daniel used to be a good christian dude who just wanted to protect his family. Now he is literally le edgy cartel killer man. Victor was a charismatic and successful black guy, but now they portray him as just a dumb nigger who has lied and cheated to get where he is. Now there is an entire community of doomsday prepping hicks and another community of native americans who just want to get their land back but they also scalp guys because duh its 2017!!! I liked the series better when they didn't have to rely on stereotypes to drive the plot.

Also Z Nation's episode about Native Americans was better. Prove me wrong.

>protip: you can't
>>
>>84559902
I've been watching it lately, I'm going to drop it after the second season though. The pacing is completely fucked and the characters are really bad.
The show is awful, I wouldn't have gotten this far if it weren't more The Walking Dead.
>>
File: IMG_0758.png (66KB, 554x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0758.png
66KB, 554x400px
>2011
>>
>>84559564
maddison is alpha and troy is beta
>>
>>84559902
I couldn't get through the first episode of the second half on season 2. Once Nick flashbacks started, I was done. Not that I don't like Nick, but the show is slow as fuck as it is. I don't want flashbacks for pretend character development
>>
>>84560650
Z Nation is a great show.
>>
>>84560717
>the show is slow as fuck
If anything it's too fast
>oh look we're in Mexico but now we're in this gated community but it's run by a crazy woman oh we killed her time to go
Two episodes dedicated to something that could be an entire season, what the fuck.
>>
>>84560650

Shit is picking up. The Ranch along with the Cowboys and Indians war is going to be good.
>>
>>84560650
this
all of the sudden when season 2 started strand became the weak bitch for some reason, literally the best character season 1, and they said na fuck this lmaoo
the killed off chris too fucking dumb his arc would have been dark to see him become a complete psychopath

also how obvious is it that travis is still alive ?

hes probably chilling with the "indians" along with ofelia who met with grandaddy hick king last season

this shit is so obvious make it end
>znation
wuts that
>>
This season is looking to be the best yet, they've killed off all of the worst characters.

Still mad at the shitty character development of Victor though.
>>
>>84559902
Only the Daniel episodes are worth watching anymore. I want to see him summon another lightning strike.
>>
>>84559902
I like it. It's better than the walking meme by far.
>>
>>84560889
You're fucking nuts.
>>
>>84560849
>Deus ex Machina is okay if it looks cool

>>84560833
Travis probably isn't alive. I don't think Daniel and Travis will both come back from the grave. They probably just killed him off to ignite the fan base and make them think the war would be justified. Jokes on them though, I never liked Travis.
>>
>>84560905
Nah he's right. The characters are getting pretty interesting in Fear. Other than Negan, the walking dead is getting pretty stale.
>>
>>84560933
You're also fucking nuts, the show is just plain horrible. Some of the worst pacing, character decisions and development I've seen. You can poke holes in almost every episode if you think too hard about it.
Maybe the new season isn't as shit as the second one, but I doubt it. Shows tend to get worse over time.
>>
>>84560983
season 3 has been the best yet
>>
>>84560700
this
>>
>>84560933
TWD has a too big cast and they treat it like shit.

Glenn's death doesn't matter much. He was going to die, and there were enough "reliable men" like him for it not to matter.

Abraham offered a lot more. He died because his mannerisms were too similar to Negan's. I wish he had survived because he had a lot of developing to do.

Sasha's death was a few seasons too late. After Bob and Tyrese died, she was literally just a background character. They tried giving her some dialogue with Rosita and then they tried giving her some connection with Maggie (what the fuck was up with that?) but honestly she severed all of her ties too long ago.

The rest of the cast is either red shirts or they are too far in the "right" to go anywhere. Dwight is the only character who is even developing at the moment. I guess you could argue that Eugene is doing some shit too, but will it actually amount to anything? Probably not.
>>
>>84560910
>Deus ex Machina is okay if it looks cool
Yes, exactly. It's a show about fucking zombies, not Mad Men. It should just be entertaining to watch.
>>
>>84561120
>Walking Dead
>about zombies
Not really.
>>
File: travis.png (1MB, 1240x1232px) Image search: [Google]
travis.png
1MB, 1240x1232px
>>84561145
>>
>>84560983
Honestly, if I can enjoy it, it's enough for me. Whenever I'm in hardcore acting mode, getting jobs here in LA, I sperg out about bad acting and photography, blah blah blah. Fucking ruins so many movies and shows that I wish I El never started learning about it or experiencing it behind the scenes. I'm not that critical of things when I'm on a break, and I'm enjoying what they're doing with the show this season. It's different and they're actually being experimental, so it seems fresh.

It's not all roses, though. I know last week they had some zombie attack that blonde bitch and it should have bitten her but instead it seemed intent on chomping her face instead of her arm which seemed fucking retarded. I'm hard to please so I take what I can get, and the retarded shit is kept to a minimum. At least this show seems character driven in the right way so far this season.

I didn't really like the hotel shit. Season 2 was lame. I could care less about the black guy, that's about it. And Johnny Derp can be fucking annoying but they're not focusing in that faggot so much this time.
>>
>>84561279
elaborate
>>
>>84562059
for some reason the recap of the episode was reminding us of the heli crash, which in TWD world is usually spoilers for shit ( glen still alive under dumpster lmaooo)

we see madison close up almost as if shes looking for travis inside the tents, maybe if she went inside she would have seen travis there?

the blood on the car suggests an upper body bleeding from inside the car, and either getting in our out of it very sloppily with blood all over, could have been from the person who saves travis.

i checked the clothes lying around on the strings but none seem to be what travis was wearing, except for a dark shirt that may have been his but its hard to tell

they make sure to show this truck from two angles, where as the blood splatter on the other building is sort of background noise.

the car is also leading into that barn that is shrouded in mystery

just seems to fit together too well for it to be some random shitty scene

(also why the fuck does it go from them taking off their shoes to them walking in the darkness, the indians just walked away? what did they say?
>>
>>84562335
have a link to recap?
>>
Is the qt sister still alive, she is beautiful
>>
>>84563543
Yes, but she becomes a jesus freak.
>>
Are the survivalists the bad guys or what?
Because somehow I feel they're supposed to be.
>>
wtf this show just got way better the last few episodes, what the hell happened?
>>
>>84564053
how lol
>>
>>84564115
I dont know how, but it seems to be turning around finally after struggling through almost 3 seasons
>>
>>84559564

God damn mud people. Bunch of alcoholic diabetic welfare cheats, and that was before the apocalypse!
>>
>>84564126
They have an interesting season plot for once. and they aren't taking the easy way out and making the libertarian christian group the obvious bad guys, nothing is clear cut THESE GUYS GOOD. THOSE GUYS BAD.

I actually care about the sub-characters this season because they are actually developing them instead of having them show up every other episode to make a hamfisted decision that reflects their viewpoint and then wander off the screen like in TWD.
>>
>>84563723
Oddly the native american group has done more to be the blatantly villainous group. they massacred a scavenging party and scalped a survivor for the crows to eat. the worst thing about the survivalist group is they are meanies that want you to contribute.

inb4 someone mentions the executions and experiments at the military base. That was Troy and his Boy's fuck around time. the main survivalists didn't even know about that.
>>
>>84559564
yes. troy is also beta from the whisperers. maddison / alpha will become his surrogate mother who will be able to keep him in line
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.