[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are they pitting against each other?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 10

Why are they pitting against each other?
>>
because they are even bigger racists than white on black racism
>>
>>84552320
Polynesians > Blacks

This is pure fact.
>>
>lil taco

ugh cultural appropriation much?
>>
>>84552320
Brown people have been fighting eachother as far back as recorded history goes so yeah I'd say so
>>
>>84552320
Niggers are retarded fucks with no capacity to share anything or be happy for anybody else, they were doing the same with WW.
>>
>>84552458
Brown hate blacks.
>>
B-b-but only whites can be racist!
>>
If you're around minorities you'll learn there's nothing they hate more than other minorities. They have a love/hate thing with the whites. But pure hate for others.
>>
File: RIMJOB.gif (665KB, 1612x771px) Image search: [Google]
RIMJOB.gif
665KB, 1612x771px
>>84552320
>finds cure to cancer refuses to share it with to the rest of the world
If these normies/niggers knew what black panther is really like in the comics they would not be worshipping him as they are right now.
>>
>>84552320
Can't we just accept these characters on cool factor instead of making these goddamn overblown kids movies about race?
Why is everything about race now?
I'm sick of this shit. Used to be comedians would be the only ones saying shit about race, now I think like everyone is a racist on the internet, but in the real world I don't see racism in a mixed, low income community. I live on a street where blacks walk down the street, mexicans live down the block, I got white neighbors, old neighbors, meth cooks, you name it. Everyone is chill.
And here's goddamn lil taco needing to chimp out because some hawaiian with a trident might steal the thunder from a guy who dresses like a giant cat.
God abandoned us because of this shit.
>>
>>84552677
ahahaha it's only going to get worse. The race war is soon
>>
File: 5 5 5.jpg (78KB, 338x305px) Image search: [Google]
5 5 5.jpg
78KB, 338x305px
>>84552677

>asking us to not fight
>>
>>84552677
>I'm sick of this shit.
Then grow the fuck up and stop watching children's movies. No clue why you're complaining.
>>
>>84552704

not soon eough
>>
>>84552320
heh comic books.
>>
>>84552320

Because it's biologically impossible for a black person to not chimp out at every opportunity. Pretty sure that when We Wuz comes out there's going to be a series of riots and theatre shootings.
>>
black people are actually more xenophobic than the people they claim oppress them

what a twist
>>
blacks have the biggest inferiority complex
>>
File: 1497111743393.png (396KB, 584x620px) Image search: [Google]
1497111743393.png
396KB, 584x620px
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>84552722
No you faggot, I'm sick of all the race talk. I don't watch these movies, read the fucking post before you get self-righteous with your contrarian fedorism.
>>
>>84552858
Black people need to check out Africa. In parts not touched by whites these people are butchering each other, they're still 5,000 years behind even the radical muslims.
>>
>>84552673
if they shared it with the world those other niggers might get it and overrun glorious wakanda

can't let that happen
>>
File: HOL UP.jpg (136KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
HOL UP.jpg
136KB, 960x540px
>>84552858
HOL UP

SO

YOU BE SAYIN?
>>
>>84552320
Oppression olympics senpai
>>
black people don't care about other minorities

in fact they have no problems with being racist against them
>>
>>84552858
Do actual Africans think likes this or is it just the American niggers?
>>
File: really_thinkin.png (606KB, 900x893px) Image search: [Google]
really_thinkin.png
606KB, 900x893px
>>84552320
>no verification
A literal who and literally why should anyone give a fuck?
>>
>>84552993
The American ones. My uncle is from Nigeria and he said he hates American blacks
>>
>>84552673

>all anyone ever talks about is the shitty run by Reginald "BET" Hudlin

Pisses me off because the run by Priest was far better.
>>
>>84552993
probably just trolls like the person who posted the tweet
>>
>>84552858
How come /tv/ doesn't do this?
>>
>>84553360
>>
>>84553360
>"do these people not have jobs to go to?"

Ironic thing is she probably doesn't either
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIfXG_kscH4
>>
>>84552673
Are you kidding? Literally the only reason they care about it is because of the meta narrative of black dominance. No one cares about the faggot comic book story.
>>
so this thread can be summed up as

>someone made a stupid tweet, their entire race is at fault

Good to know
>>
File: foggy gas chamber.gif (76KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
foggy gas chamber.gif
76KB, 501x585px
>>84553765
>>
File: beforeandafterniggers.jpg (106KB, 780x599px) Image search: [Google]
beforeandafterniggers.jpg
106KB, 780x599px
>>84552858
Why are blacks so bad at building civilization?
>>
>>84553040
Tell that motherfucker to stop emailing me. He is not my long lost cousin, and that nigga ain't getting my bank account number.
>>
>>84552673
Especially the time one of his best friends are dying horribly from cancer while he as the cure in his back pocket black panther is a fucking asshole
>>
>>84554587
Everything I touch turns to ashes. Falls away, it falls away.
>>
>>84552993
Im african and i dont know a single person who thinks like this we'd be too busy fighting over which tribe the president is from and extorting each other for bribes to think about more than 10 seconds ahead
>>
>>84552673
>>84556368
Why doesn't he share the cure for cancer? Is it leverage for Wakanda? Also, how the fuck did Black Panther find the cure for cancer before Bruce Banner or Reed Richards?
>>
AYO
>>
>>84556756
In this run of black panther wakanda has had the cure for cancer for centuries and refuse to share it with the rest of the world just because no one else deserves it but wakanda.
Wakandians are written most of the time to be assholes though sometimes t'challa tries to get his people to open minded about the outside world (sometimes)
>>
>>84554587
>forgets higher education was forbidden to teach to non-whites
>surprised dumb blue collar workers dont have the intellect to maintain infrastructure
Shocking.
>>
>>84552858
>people is already plural
>stil put s in it
lmao i thought being stupid was just a meme
>>
Is it the tribal nature of Africans that prevented them from competing with other civilizations or are they really just too dumb?
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.