[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did I think of this? Did I like it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: POECS.jpg (918KB, 945x945px) Image search: [Google]
POECS.jpg
918KB, 945x945px
What did I think of this? Did I like it?
>>
K I N O
>>
You thought it was one the best animated movies you've ever seen
>>
>>84550502
I always thought the horse design in this movie looked very peculiar. Is it how they looked on the hiroglyphs or is it supposed to be a more stocky race of horses or something?
>>
I remember my priest did his whole sermon on this movie one Sunday, thought it was pretty strange. Also discussed mi2 on another occasion
>>
>>84550502
watched it again recently.
have not watched it for 15 years or so.
I forgot it was a musical.
Fuck musicals.
it is kino though
>>
>>84552750
>Fuck musicals.
The plagues and All I ever wanted are amazing though, please end yourself.
>>
>>84550502
Why didn't Dreamworks continue pumping this kino out? I grew up in church reading the Old Testament, they could have gotten so much more out of the jews in Canaan.
>>
>>84553122
because the talent surrounding this movie was immense. And they did try to pump it later with the Joseph movie but that didn't receive nearly as much attention and for that very reason.
>>
>>84553329
They should've gone with something else... Like David's story, which has it all... triumph, defeat, love, loss, lust, tragedy... wew mama.
>>
>>84550502
Was this the last 2D kino?
>>
>>84554813
Japan is constantly releasing 2D kino.
>>
>>84550502

The nuns made me watch this. It was alright, still didnt believe in fairy tales.
>>
File: click.png (933KB, 630x945px) Image search: [Google]
click.png
933KB, 630x945px
>>84554824
>>
I'm a hardcore atheist to the bone but I still absolutely fucking loved this movie. It's my favorite of all time.
>>
>>84550502
Yes because it's solid in every single way. This film shits all over everything Disney shat out in the same period.
The story is told in shades of grey with a semi-sympathetic villain, there aren't any wacky comic relief characters except the magicians who are used sparingly, and the music advances the story rather than grinding everything to a halt.
>>
>>84552970
yes the plagues is great

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tVTEyuCKn4
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.