[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this really how Chads get women?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: fassbender acting.webm (3MB, 1146x480px) Image search: [Google]
fassbender acting.webm
3MB, 1146x480px
Is this really how Chads get women?
>>
Try doing that looking like you do, you'll end up with a restraining order. There is one rule to being a Chad, and if you meet it you can do anything you want and end up elbow deep in poon
>be attractive
>>
>>84550039
that's how he meets his negresses
>>
>>84550039
NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE
>>
>>84550039
well he is irish or w/e
>>
File: fass.png (519KB, 594x912px) Image search: [Google]
fass.png
519KB, 594x912px
>>84550039
What did he mean by this?
>>
ROONEY IS SO FUCKING GORGEOUS
>>
>>84550039
Chads can do whatever they want and it will melt your waifus panties
>>
>>84550039
I'd chase around my waifu like that too desu
>>
File: third wheel cuck.png (324KB, 500x404px) Image search: [Google]
third wheel cuck.png
324KB, 500x404px
>>84551710
This.

Don't worry OP. You can raise their kids afterwards, like a good little boi.
>>
>>84550039
fassbender fucks monkeys so he doesn't give a shit about roasties. it's all one big game to him
>>
File: 1452120738127.png (163KB, 432x455px) Image search: [Google]
1452120738127.png
163KB, 432x455px
>>84551572
>>
You know when you like a movie, and you can sort of switch around adjectives depending of if you like it or not?

That movie was melodramatic. No it was sentimental.
That movie was boring. No it was a slow burn.
That movie was cliche. No it was satirical.

Well that's kind like how it is with girls. If you're ugly, you're acting weird, socially clueless, desperate, and of course, creepy. If you're Fassbender, you're acting outgoing, confident, unafraid of other's opinions, and most importantly, fun.
>>
>one of the most handsome fuckers on the planet
>phenomenal actor
>all his films bomb except the x-men movies
Why isn't he more popular?
>>
Fucking normies
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.