[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Transformers: The Last Knight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 3

File: Swordaxe.jpg (111KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
Swordaxe.jpg
111KB, 1200x675px
>Implying the Decepticons aren't /ourguys/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4uwriCxNL4
>>
File: Megatron.jpg (64KB, 600x255px) Image search: [Google]
Megatron.jpg
64KB, 600x255px
I miss hobo Megatron
>>
>michael bay thinks a Transformers movie where lawyers deal with evil robots in a cheap Suicide Squad ripoff scene is compelling filmmaking

That hack deserves a bullet in the back of the head.
>>
>>84547154
Edgy. I bet you're the baddest boy of 7th grade.
>>
Why do two of these alien robots have exaggerated black personalities?
>>
How the hell is Megatron back?

Wasn't he killed and turned into Galvatron?
>>
>>84548137
Quintessa reformatted him.
>>
>>84547154
I haven't seen any Transformers movie outside of that clip, but I have seen Suicide Squad and this was executed ten times as better as that entire movie.
>>
>>84546998
whats the point of having that on his head
>>
>>84548570
Maybe that scene in isolation could work for you, but The Last Knight makes Suicide Squad look like the best movie of the last decade. It's horrible even compared to the other Transformers sequels.
>>
why of all the films to be inspired by did they pick Suicide Squad?
>>
>>84548790
Nigger any Bayformers flick is still miles ahead of SKWAD, fuck off
>>
>>84548807
suicide squad is the death of cinema
>>
>>84548416
Wasnt galvatron better?
>>
>>84548873
5 could even rival Suicide Squad in editing,
>>
>>84546631
wtf i want to watch this stupid movie now
>>
>>84548978
Not really, no.
>>
>>84548778

i think he had half his head blown off and didnt want sand in his gizmos
>>
File: 4324234235325342.png (834KB, 1124x519px) Image search: [Google]
4324234235325342.png
834KB, 1124x519px
"bumble bee your voice I have not heard it since cybertron fell"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzLUsTcFmIg
>>
>>84548790
>>84547154
Retard, it's so obviously a referential joke in the movie, are you that thick ?
>>
How was star screams head in tact when it blew up in TF 3?
>>
>>84548778
These movies are for babies
>>
>>84547989
they grew up in the hood on cybertron
>>
Man I fucking love the transformation scenes, they will never stop being awesome
>>
So who does Optimus rekt in this movie?
>>
>>84550247
>making fun of it, in an equally shit movie

Doesn't matter, it's retarded either way.
>>
>>84548778
In the words of the wise Zack Snyder, capekino god "It looks cool".
>>
>>84546631
> Nitro Zeus is such a bro.
>>
>>84546631
Can we talk about why the fuck one of those Decepticons was a bank robber? I don't even recall Daytrader asking for human currency
>>
>>84546631
"This is where I deal with the dark shit."

"General, I don't particularly want to see your hentai collection right now."

"I bet you're a fucking Reifag, aren't you, Lennox?"
>>
>>84550601
Also, he was totally loyal in the TF movies.
>>
>>84546631
This clip is from the alternate, unfinished cut of the movie. I saw the proper film, so that's kind of interesting. And of course the Decepticons are /ourguys/, especially Nitro Zeus. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3w3eTpm9s_g
>>
>>84546631
> Doing deals with Decepticons

> Not using characters like Swindle (war profiteer), Runamuck and Runabout, and Dead End, for this kind of thing.
>>
>>84549957
The voice was different in the scene from the first movie. Evidently they didn't get it right and that's why he hasn't spoken since.
>>
>>84550994
He doesn't take the money, he does it for kicks.
>>
>>84551276
>Make Nitro one of the best Bayverse decepticons
>Kill him off with a single shot from Bumblebee
>>
Wtf happened to Galva/Megatron?
>>
>>84554810
We have no idea, probably screenwriters too.

It's sort of implied he works for Quintessa and maybe she rebuild him judging by the red shit on his face, but he was on Earth and Quintessa on Cybertron during that time.
>>
>>84554810
>Wtf happened to Galva/Megatron?

Bad writing.

Mostly likely is that Galva went back to Cybertron and met Quintessa and she brain washed him too (hence the red mark on the face)
>>
>>84555901
She wouldn't even need to brainwash him. He already wants what she wants.
>>
>>84556357
>She wouldn't even need to brainwash him.

I would say this might be the case, but it seems out of Character for Megatron being so obedient. Rather gave the staff to Quintessa, he should threaten her with it.

Again, bad writing.

Can't Paramount get some competent script writer? The meats are there, but Bay and whatever script team he is working with are bad cook.
>>
>>84548778
It looks cool
>>
>>84546631
if this isn't kino then i don't know what the fuck is
>>
>have a 10 minute intro to megatrons hand selected men
>they do hack shit and are forgoten about in the next scene

why?
>>
>>84549957
literally every dialogue uttered by Optimus prime in this movie was so dumb and weird, it almost felt like it was written exclusively for the chinks.
>"My brothers I wont betray you again"
>"ARE YOU MY CREATORRRR??"
>>
negotiation montage was pretty fun
>>
why do these transformers movies look so shitty and blurry? even the blurays look like blurry kaazaa camrips from 2003
>>
Isn't that repeating Suicide Squad?
>>
what the fuck happened after the first transformers? that movies fun to watch and all the robots feel fun, now these movies are such shit.

i miss transformers 1 starscream
>>
>there's an unironic setup for a sequel

fucks sake bay
>>
>>84546631

jesus christ is this suicide squad with transformers?
DUDE MOHAWK LMAO
>>
>>84563556
i personally think 3 was alright and 2&4 were not too good, but for some reason 5 was half decent to me and easily the third best in the series.
>>
>>84548778

He was ashamed he lost to Prime.
>>
>>84546631
AYO HOL UP OPTIMUS
>>
>>84550642
I would agree but even babies wouldnt sit through 4 hours of confusing plot and robot fights that look like a close up of an engine block
>>
>>84550247
referential jokes are cancer

I bet you enjoyed Disaster Movie, Vampires Suck, Scary Movie 5 and any of the recent parody movie garbage
>>
Literally the only good part of 5 films
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ginOii7N6HI
>>
>>84546631
Why are Megatron's evil friends niggers?
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.