[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Join me and I will complete your training,with our combined

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: latest.png (3MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
3MB, 1600x1200px
>Join me and I will complete your training,with our combined strength we can end this destructive conflict and bring order to the galaxy.

sounds like a pretty good deal to me
why didn't Luke take it?
>>
>>84546236
cuz only a sith deal in absolutes.
>>
>>84546236
Because Sheev is evil
>>
>>84546236
>why didn't Luke take it?

I don’t like deals. They're coarse and rough and irritating and they get everywhere.
>>
Because from Lukes point of view the Sith were evil
>>
Wasn't this after he cut his hand? I wouldn't really trust the guy, too much shit going on.
>>
>>84546236
He got brainwashed by Ben.
>>
>>84546236
Dorth: Trust me, i'm poverty, i'll keep you in poverty

Conservative Luke: Fuck off
>>
>>84546236
Sounds like a big responsibility.
>>
>>84546236
He was young and idealistic
>>
>>84548464
>He was young and idealistic
this

Also, he was brainwashed by "and he was a good friend propaganda
>>
>>84546236
The Empires 401k match was absurdly low. Luke was able to take the money he made with the rebellion and leverage that into a private island on a planet that was off the maps. At least until those meddling droids and their pet kid started nosing around.
>>
>>84546236
Luke didnt want to betray his bros Luuke and Luuuke
>>
>>84548612
What was the empires tax policy like?
>>
>>84549073
Taxing the hutts and creating jobs by building death stars.
The rebels killed billions by destroying it.
>>
>>84546236
>kills Obi Wan
>oversees the building of a weapon that already destroyed a populated planet
>tortures Luke's friends and freezes Han
>attempts to freeze Luke
>fights him until he loses a hand
>"dude cmon lmao I ain't evil it was just a misunderstanding!"
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.