[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be honest with yourself. The series is pure kino.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

Be honest with yourself. The series is pure kino.
>>
compared to capeshit the sequels are kino
>>
>>84543766
If they were allowed do the prequel they wanted and then the sequel it would have been kino
>>
>>84543766
>>84543844
Stop saying kino summerfags
It does not make you fit in
>>
>>84543877
Make me.
Bitch.
>>
They are all utter shit from the highest shelf.
>>
This scene set the standard for all other fight scenes in movies since.
>>
File: 1466360336924.jpg (64KB, 700x682px) Image search: [Google]
1466360336924.jpg
64KB, 700x682px
>>84543877
kino
>>
>>84543959
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GSgWzmR_-c
>>
>>84543877
You know what else was kino?
This entire scene.

No joke. It's outright brilliant.
>>
>>84543977
Basically. Its tge greatest 1v1 hand to hand fight of all time
>>
>>84543877
>Stop saying kino summerfags
>It does not make you fit in
Was it kino?
>>
>>84543766
Revolutions is trash

I admire the idea of making the sequel a multi-media package of 2 movies, a bunch of shorts, some comics and a video game but none of those were very good
>>
>>84544281
Let's also not forget the most other most batshit hand to hand scene in all of movie history.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6jKffsx4l8
>>
You hear it, you lose
ASATO MA SAD GAMAYA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOtoIBrBAYE
>>
>>84544349

animatrix was pretty good
>>
>>84544790
Favorite short?
>>
>>84544163
Yes.
>>
>>84545622
-beyond
-2nd renaissance parts 1 and 2

that skater one wasn't too bad either, but I vaguely felt like it advocated suicide brought on by a vague notion that reality wasn't all that it seemed. Of course in the context of the Matrix, it works out, but if you're an impressionable retard watching it at home and 'relate' to character a little too much, then maybe not so much. Or maybe I was looking too much into it.
>>
>>84544373
>Let's also not forget the most other most shit hand to hand scene in all of movie history.
FTFY
>>
>>84545622

beyond or detective story
>>
>>84546151

If you kill yourself in the matrix world are you disconnected and send to the real one?
>>
>>84546249
PLEB
>>
File: banesmith.jpg (106KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
banesmith.jpg
106KB, 1024x576px
Brainlet opinion
>Only the first Matrix is good, the rest is shit

Normie opinion
>Only the first Matrix and the Animatrix are good, good thing they never made any sequels HAR HAR HAR

Ascended opinion
>All three movies and the Animatrix are good and together create a great whole

Contrarian opinion
>The whole thing is shit
>>
>>84545622
Beyond & Second Renaissance for sure. World Record also gets a shoutout.
>>
>>84547754
>animatrix
>normie
>>
>>84546812
>PS2 tier graphics
You know "patrician" is not a synonym of "contrarian", right?
>>
>>84548383
normies appreciate some westaboo anime
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.