[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This was better than I expected of a zombie movie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: train to kino.jpg (412KB, 1296x730px) Image search: [Google]
train to kino.jpg
412KB, 1296x730px
This was better than I expected of a zombie movie
>>
welcome to the world of asiankino
>>
File: file.png (434KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
434KB, 720x405px
Tell me about Sang-hwa, why does he wear the scarf?
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 351x351px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 351x351px
>>84540103
How can this movie be kino when zombies are an inherently plebeian idea that is only enjoyed by brainlets?
>>
>>84540290
t. capeshit lover
>>
>>84540290
28 days is kino
>>
>>84540290
How can an idea be inherently plebeian?
>>
>>84540290
Because this one actually has character development and is not just about monsters eating people
>>
>>84540103
You should always expect great things from the Koreans, especially when it comes to thrillers. SK>China>Japan.
>>
File: He did nothing wrong.jpg (53KB, 676x452px) Image search: [Google]
He did nothing wrong.jpg
53KB, 676x452px
>>
>>84540320
all zombie movies after 28 days are useless, just like all capeshit movies after Spiderman 2 are useless.

those two films are the best in their genre, and can never be topped. The films which come after will either be lower in quality, or attempting to recreate them.
>>
>>84540410
My memory is a little hazy but I'm pretty sure that he threw people that would have otherwise been safe into the path of zombies for literally no reason. Also he started a panic and divided the group when everyone was working together fine
>>
>>84540320
is cringeworthy as fuck
>>
>>84540415
>Spiderman 2 is the best in the genre
>>
>>84540103
> that old bitch who opens the door to kill everyone
based
>>
File: file.png (224KB, 555x300px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
224KB, 555x300px
>>84540410
*kills all your major side-characters in the last few minutes of your movie*

pic related did NOTHING wrong
>>
>>84540525
cheerleader girl was my favorite, she was too pure for this world
>>
>>84540415
>"Can never be topped"
That's the kind of attitude that will stop new kino from ever being made.
>>
>>84540562
Aye. Pic was supposed to be the conductor, by the way, truly pure-hearthed and good
>>
>>84540410
>kills characters that could easily have been saved by checking for bite wounds
>kills off his own assistant
>kills off Jin and baseball guy even thought he didn't have to
>kills the conductor who was trying to help him
liberal dindu-tier
>>
>>84540619

It was great how in a end of times scenario people rely on the conductors authority in the train.
>>
>>84540682
fucking gooks man, they're trained, niggers would be chimping the fuck out
>>
Actually worse than I expected tbqh
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.