[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this actually a good movie or is it just a meme?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: mwajanrupyhqqhvf8k9i[1].jpg (84KB, 800x540px) Image search: [Google]
mwajanrupyhqqhvf8k9i[1].jpg
84KB, 800x540px
Is this actually a good movie or is it just a meme?
>>
>>84537592
Best movie of last year.
>>
it's better than any non raimi marvel flick
>>
repost
>>
how about forming your own fucking conclusion and watch the directors cut you cunt
>>
It is a massive fucking meme

Though retards here actually like it due to being underage and having shit taste
>>
>>84537712
Because I don't want to waste my time.
>>
It's a personal 8/10 of me, but even then, it's one of the most pointlessly bashed movies of the last decades. It's isn't nearly as bad as everyone claims.
>>
>>84537753
t. MCUck
>>
It is geniune capekino. Also the last of its kind.
>>
Terminal pacing issues and wooden performances abound. Everyone latches onto Affleck and Irons because they are far and away the best parts of the movie. The Batman parts in general are the best parts because you get actual action with plot development.

Almost all of the time Superman is on screen, he's staring at things blankly while things move in slow motion around him. Cavill was given a direction I imagine was "divided and conflicted," but it looks more annoyed or confused than anything.

I cannot stress the pacing issues enough. A lot of reviews talked about how incomprehensible the story was and that has to be because of how fucking terrible the pacing is. It's not a hard plot to grasp, it's just that it's presented in a pretty awful way. Braindead kinoposters will go on and on about how Synder is using barely coherent scene transitions that move between actual scenes and dream sequences of no consequence to do something abstract and emotion-based, but it comes off as a fucking awful, garbled mess. After the pretty good opening scene with Bruce Wayne running through Metropolis, you get whipped through like five different locales with less than a minute at each. Or maybe that's before? I honestly can't remember since it's all a jumbled mess.

The movie is a fucking mess. I haven't watched the Director's Cut, so maybe it fixes the fuckawful pacing issues, but I felt like the movie was bloated in the theatrical cut, so I can't imagine an hour of more content helping very much. But like I said, I don't know. Maybe the DC is the way to go.

It's good to watch movies that you don't think are that good anyway so you can have more rounded opinions on the medium.
>>
File: 1498793771437.gif (951KB, 500x452px) Image search: [Google]
1498793771437.gif
951KB, 500x452px
>>84538896
>he says this while posting on /tv/
>>
>>84539216
>I cannot stress the pacing issues enough. A lot of reviews talked about how incomprehensible the story was and that has to be because of how fucking terrible the pacing is. It's not a hard plot to grasp, it's just that it's presented in a pretty awful way. Braindead kinoposters will go on and on about how Synder is using barely coherent scene transitions that move between actual scenes and dream sequences of no consequence to do something abstract and emotion-based, but it comes off as a fucking awful, garbled mess. After the pretty good opening scene with Bruce Wayne running through Metropolis, you get whipped through like five different locales with less than a minute at each. Or maybe that's before? I honestly can't remember since it's all a jumbled mess.
I didn't have any problems with it.
>>
>>84539216
>I haven't watched the Director's Cut
Then you haven't watched the film
>>
>>84539216
>Maybe the DC is the way to go.
It IS the way to go. It is the actual film. The Theatrical Cut is as much BvS as Blade Runner is its Theatrical Cut. A bastardized version created by incompetent studio executives.
>>
>>84539216
I felt the pacing improved in the UC. Still bloated as fuck though.
>>
>>84539484
Fuck that. I bought a ticket and saw it in theaters and didn't like it. Why should I be expected to give the director's cut a chance?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.