[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I watched Superman vs Batman last night, I have some questions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: batmanvsuperman.jpg (144KB, 1280x721px) Image search: [Google]
batmanvsuperman.jpg
144KB, 1280x721px
I watched Superman vs Batman last night, I have some questions
>>
Ok. Great thread
>>
Ask away. Dive into the kino
>>
>>84536432
Fire away.
>>
OK.

Were Batman and Superman gay for each other?
>>
>>84537154
Yes. But no homo.

Next!
>>
Why was Womder Woman at the party and why did she take Bruce's thingy?
Why where there Alien spaceships at the start? Is it a continuation of some superman movie because I never saw any hint of it from Christian bales batman movies.
Why did the Police car going to the first scene with Batman in the slave house do a handbrake turn? It's not faster or healthy for your tyres. I had a slow picture one because of this and seems a very silly thing to do with a Police car of all things.
What was that desert dream scene all about with flying things and Superman killing indiscriminately?
After Bruce woke up and there was someone talking to him through a kind of portal, who was it and why would he listen to them?
Why did Superman walk up that mountain to see his father when he could have flown there really fast?
When Superman had his mother kidnapped, couldn't he just fly around the earth backwards to turn back time and save her?
Batman made a spear and gas grenades from kryptonite, would it not have been easier to make bullets and then have the bullets in the gun turrets first used when they fight? Would have killed him straight off without issue I'm sure and he clearly had the ability to machine it.
When they are fighting, how did Batman know that Superman would through him into the correct building that had the kryptonite spear?
When Superman first started to recover from the kryptonite gas, couldn't he just used his lazer vision to explode Batman right away to avoid any more traps?
Why did Batman stop when Superman said his mothers name? Was superman having a mother really that much of a revelation or did he think they had the same mother?
Why was Lex Jr a combination of the Riddler and The Joker?
Why would a nuke do anything to Superman?
Why did it take so long for Superman to see or hear Louise Lane under the water and to think about the kryptonite spear?
>>
Why didn't Superman just through the spear instead of being exposed to it for so long, he should have had enough strength to through it at high speed if he could fly all that way with it so close and its not like the creature would have much time to react with Wonder Woman holding it and Batman after gassing it
When they said Superman is dead they also say Clark Kent is dead, was there two bodies? How?
How did Batman get into the jail with Lex Luther Jr? I thought law enforcement didn't like Batman
What did the soil levitating at the end mean? I don't recall Superman having anti-gravity for stuff around him. Did it mean he is still alive? Doesn't he regenerate from the sun but he's encased in a casket?

Ok that's all
>>
>>84537269
>>84537395
Because these movies are for children.
>>
>>84539248
Because you're a faggot.
>>
>>84536432
Are you being paid in marvel games?
>>84537592
>>
>>84537269
>Why where there Alien spaceships at the start? Is it a continuation of some superman movie
Is this a joke?
>>
>>84539248
Retarded children it seems
>>
>>84539637
No. I genuinely have not seen any other modern Superman movies.
I haven't seen any Spiderman movies either (because he's always been a very shitty and boring character like Superman) but that Avengers movie where they fight in the airport still made sense.
>>
>>84537269
>>84537395

The movie was poorly made, that is the answer.

Any """serious""" responses you get are going to be from DC Fanboys who cant admit as much.

Obviously some of the problems can (should) be overlooked unless you have autism. But, when a film is this aggressively poor they add up and the little problems become harder to wave away.
>>
File: 1447280776318.png (292KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1447280776318.png
292KB, 409x409px
>>84537269
>Why where there Alien spaceships at the start? Is it a continuation of some superman movie because I never saw any hint of it from Christian bales batman movies.

It's from MoS.

>What was that desert dream scene all about with flying things and Superman killing indiscriminately?
>After Bruce woke up and there was someone talking to him through a kind of portal, who was it and why would he listen to them?

Batman got a premonition of the future in which an alien invasion destroys Earth. He fears that Superman will use his great power to destroy a defenseless mankind, which is why he decides to kill him.

>Why did Superman walk up that mountain to see his father when he could have flown there really fast?

He felt humbled and was unsure of his place as humanity's savior and god.

>When Superman had his mother kidnapped, couldn't he just fly around the earth backwards to turn back time and save her?

He doesn't have that power.

>Batman made a spear and gas grenades from kryptonite, would it not have been easier to make bullets and then have the bullets in the gun turrets first used when they fight? Would have killed him straight off without issue I'm sure and he clearly had the ability to machine it.

Not necessarily, some materials can be hard or impossible to turn into (effective) bullets.

>When they are fighting, how did Batman know that Superman would through him into the correct building that had the kryptonite spear?

Coincidence. Once Superman was weakened by the grenades, Batman could easily drag him anywhere.

>Why would a nuke do anything to Superman?

He recovered.

>When they said Superman is dead they also say Clark Kent is dead, was there two bodies? How?

Lois simply claimed he was with her to report on the fighting.

>How did Batman get into the jail with Lex Luther Jr? I thought law enforcement didn't like Batman

He's Batman.

>What did the soil levitating at the end mean?

He's Jesus.
>>
>>84537269
>After Bruce woke up and there was someone talking to him through a kind of portal, who was it and why would he listen to them?

That was the Flash (Barry Allen) from the future.

>Why did Batman stop when Superman said his mothers name? Was superman having a mother really that much of a revelation or did he think they had the same mother?

Because it made Bruce realize that Superman is just as much of a human as he is (even though he's technically an alien but that's besides the point).

>Why was Lex Jr a combination of the Riddler and The Joker?

My guess is that they wanted a younger, more erratic Lex rather than the older, calculated one that we usually see. It was still early in the universe, so we may see Jesse start acting more serious in the later movies.

>Why would a nuke do anything to Superman?

It did barely anything. He obviously survived it.

>Why did it take so long for Superman to see or hear Louise Lane under the water and to think about the kryptonite spear?

Is he supposed to have a heightened sense of hearing?

>When they said Superman is dead they also say Clark Kent is dead, was there two bodies? How?

Most people in Metropolis have no idea that Clark and Superman are the same person.

>What did the soil levitating at the end mean? I don't recall Superman having anti-gravity for stuff around him. Did it mean he is still alive? Doesn't he regenerate from the sun but he's encased in a casket?

When he is levitating, he is usually affecting the matter around him.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.