[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT underrated kinos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Untitled.jpg (164KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
164KB, 960x1440px
ITT underrated kinos
>>
>>84532594
Up until the last 15mins it was.
>>
>>84532935
>what are pleb opinions
the ending is the best part
>>
>>84532967
>It was Ay Lmaos all along!
>Come play in our alien wheat field with your rabbit!
Come the fuck on now.

Sometimes the best part of a mystery is that it stays a mystery.
>>
>>84533041
yeah, this was not one of those times
and stop using retarded words if you want to be taken seriously
>>
>>84532594

2/10 movie
8/10 ending

>>84533041
The ending was the only good part, the movie was an awful generic disaster movie but the ending twisted religious mythology as the intervention of alien life. Which was the only interesting and creative thing that happened in the movie.
>>
>>84533041
???

it wasn't ayy lmao's all along. what the fuck are you talking about.

besides the sun nuking the earth (which is actually going to happen in some few billion years) where did the ayyy lmao's come from?
>>
roger ebert gave this 4 out of 4 stars and i agree
>>
>>84532935
This.
>>
>>84533041
>it's a mystery
>le make up your own ending ;P

T. Lindelof

It's called lazy storytelling
>>
knowing is easily the greatest disaster film of all time, all you fucking plebbit brainlets who hate on it because MUH RELIGIOUS ALLEGORY DAE ATHEIST are gonna be up against the wall metaphorically in twenty years when critical consensus turns around on proyas' masterpiece
>>
File: independenceday.jpg (119KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
independenceday.jpg
119KB, 400x600px
>>84535698
>easily the greatest disaster film of all time
that's ID4 anon
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.