[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was Eyes Wide Shut really about?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0548.jpg (117KB, 461x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0548.jpg
117KB, 461x1024px
>>
it's about 2 and a half hours
>>
>Research about the holocaust to make The Aryan Papers movie
>Discover it's a hoax
>Spielberg makes Schindler's list so Stanley get triggered because of his autism, so he can't make a movie about the same topic the same year
>Research the secret societies ruled by (((them))) on revenge
>Develop Eyes Wide Shut
>Oy Vey intensifies, they shut down Kubrick by murder and cut and burn from the film hundred of reels exposing them

It really makes you think
>>
>>84530783
>yournewswire
Fake news.
>>
Asked if Kubrick’s knowledge of secret societies and their darkest secrets had anything to do with his death, Kidman raised an eyebrow and said “That’s not a question I can answer here.”

>“Though maybe I could. None of you in the media would be allowed to print it, would you? The men who own your companies wouldn’t allow it to get out,” Kidman said.

A brave speaker of truth, Nicole Kidman had contracts cancelled by two Hollywood studios earlier this year after she dared go against the current Hollywood agenda by saying “we need to support whoever is the president”.

By daring to speak about the possible reasons for Stanley Kubrick’s death she is now running the risk of further attacks.

While she was not willing to comment on the cause of Kubrick’s death, Kidman was willing to say that the reclusive director was not expecting death to come so soon.

>“Stanley’s next film was going to be about psychopathic pedophiles. He said he was going deeper down the rabbit hole.”

>“He always had four of five projects ready to go. He was a meticulous researcher. He believed the most powerful films always have a hard grounding in truth.”

Kubrick was a lifelong student of power structures, with many of his films exhibiting a closely-observed genius for exposing the corruption, depravity and madness of elite institutions.

Whether it was the military industrial complex (Dr Strangelove, Full Metal Jacket), ultraviolence (A Clockwork Orange), psychological horror (The Shining) or psychopathic pedophila (Lolita, and his unnamed, unfinished project), Stanley Kubrick took on the issues that matter.

http://yournewswire.com/nicole-kidman-kubrick-pedophiles/
>>
>>84530876
The Holocaust is not a hoax and anyone who believe it is is a moron.
>>
It was about shutting the Shining autists up by doing a movie that was 95% like the source material.
>>
>>84530903

/ourbotoxmommy/
>>
>>84530783
the gist of EWS is rich people like to dress up, play illuminati and host orgies
>>
reminder kubrick wanted to make a holocaust movie but when he researched it he found out that the holocaust didnt happened
>>
That looks legit
>>
File: 1449555585727.png (100KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1449555585727.png
100KB, 300x300px
Lolibros confirmed most powerful race
>>
>>84530944
Nice facts there, care to show some recent Auschwitz ground scans?
>>
>>84531084
You are thinking of Krege and Treblinka. He was full of shit and his "ground radar" was a joke.
>>
File: 1487100128739.jpg (233KB, 880x960px) Image search: [Google]
1487100128739.jpg
233KB, 880x960px
>>84531080
How can cow tit lovers ever recover?
>>
File: CIAs-Heart-Attack-Gun.jpg (55KB, 600x360px) Image search: [Google]
CIAs-Heart-Attack-Gun.jpg
55KB, 600x360px
>Died of a """heart attack""" while alone shortly after screening Eyes Wide Shut
Whoa...really makes you think doesn't it.
>>
>>84531346
Yeah, a 70 years old man dying from a heart attack. Really weird and suspicious.
>>
>>84531400
20 years too early.
>>
The "hurr Kubrick was killed because EWS" crows is so retarded it hurts. Yeah wow """""they""""" killed him for "exposing the rich elite" with his movie, yet still let the movie air and become a classic. Morons.
>>
>>84531287
By not being low T fags lol
>>
>>84531446
So retards like you would defend it with this line of thought.
>>
>>84531481
Seek help for your paranoid delusions, Anon.

>>84531446
Crowd*
>>
>>84531446

What of course they had no choice.

This was a Kubrick film. Public would have seen it as too fishy if they didn't release it.

Kubrick the sneaky bastard sold WB and the world a lie, telling them he was doing a erotic film. But it was too late when they saw the final cut what it really was about. They killed him and edited out a key scene involving mind control in the film.

Then they releassed it hoping little fuss being made.
>>
File: 1490565622485.jpg (1MB, 1023x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1490565622485.jpg
1MB, 1023x1500px
>>84531454
Quite plebeian or I'll use my loli powers to mandela effect you of your existence
>>
>>84531542
>edited out a key scene involving mind control in the film
Source?
>>
>>84530783
>NWO
>global warming hoax
>Illuminati
Sounds legit.
>>
>>84531605

I only found this

https://illum1nat1i.wordpress.com/2013/04/29/the-missing-cut-scene-from-eyes-wide-shut/
>>
>>84532928

Looks legit
>>
>>84531605
I don't know if it was a mind control scene but it's quite well known that EWS was heavily edited from the date of Kubricks death before it was released.

This has led people to theorize that because the movie alludes to some kind of mystic, powerful sex cabal in one pivotal scene - there must be more explanation around this that was left on the floor of the editing room.

Regardless of what you believe the film is really about - a lot was cut out from Kubricks earlier version.
>>
I think kubrick is a fucking pedo and he was saying everyone else was to cover his own ass
>>
>>84530783
I don't know about the whole world but muslims fuck kids, hollywood fucks kids, christians fuck kids, teachers fuck kids, jews suck mutilated baby dicks

fuck maybe he's right you know
>>
>>84530783
why doesn't she mention her father was also a sadistic pedo?
>>
>>84533708
>he thinks Jews stop at fellatio
awww
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.