[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on this film?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: aa.jpg (385KB, 2000x1245px) Image search: [Google]
aa.jpg
385KB, 2000x1245px
Thoughts on this film?
>>
Trash
>>
Overrated, poorly written, poor characterization, poorly acted, poor CG. And being shilled on this board more than any movie by Reddit on this board for the past 3 weeks.
>>
>DC has Wonder Woman
>Fox has Logan

how can MCU even compete?
>>
Slighty watered down kino, but kino nonetheless.
>>
>not black, trans and pansexual

KYS, CIS
>>
>>84528500

mediocre like the rest of non-Snydercapeshit, but hey, it has woman so it's gotyay

it was actually better than Marvelshit, but still
>>
>>84528500
shit
>>
>>84528951
Top Critic.
>>
>>84528500
>blue
>orange
Wow. What an original color scheme?
>>
>>84528500

2 hours of shit written by 8 years old kids.
>>
>>84528500
It was ok. Steave Trevor was the best part of the movie.
But it all comes down to "love wins in the end" something seen over and over again.
Diana Ares fight was CGI shitfest.
>>
>>84528500
Gal was fucking shit they only cast her for her height desu
>>
>>84529066
and ares design was one of the shittiest i've ever seen
>>
>>84529066

actually it all comes down to "Lol I'm the god of war and I just told you that you're the godkiller and not the sword itself, now you can defeat me because I'm stupid as fuck".
>>
File: 1437161316008.jpg (18KB, 230x258px) Image search: [Google]
1437161316008.jpg
18KB, 230x258px
The last 15 minutes were so fuckin' bad. I mean honestly, it's just a bunch of CGI explosions and lasers flying all over the fuckin' joint. How is that anyway interesting or engaging.
>>
File: _1.jpg (20KB, 351x351px) Image search: [Google]
_1.jpg
20KB, 351x351px
I don't get what all the fuss was about and how that piece of shit made so much money. Watched it yesterday with the korean rip - man what fucking garbage. That moustached english twig grandpa as Ares was hilarious bad. If they would have made the young Adolf as Ares it would have at least been a little bit funny and they could make a good sequel with him in WW2.
>>
>>84528500
Pretty good movie. I was thoroughly entertained, and I liked the message.
>>
Best Marvel movie
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.