[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did Anton not kill her?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

Why did Anton not kill her?
>>
>>84524441
there was someone else there he would have had to kill. i figured he was in a rush anyway.
>>
>>84524441
he respected her or at the very least was bewildered by her stubbornness to the point of inaction. furthermore someone else was in the building as evidenced by the toilet flush further disincentivising violence on anton's part
>>
She was the devil testing him
>>
>>84524441
He'd been at that hotel before and they knew each other on a first name basis. She knew his mother's number so he couldn't be causing too much trouble around there.
>>
She followed her rules with not allowing information to be given out, he respected that
>>
>>84524441
She was a cunt just like his mother.
>>
because it would have drawn more attention to him you retarded stupid fuckwit
>>
This is the most reddit movie I have ever seen. Fuck off.
>>
>>84524501
It's not that he respected her, but that he would only kill when he knew he could get away with it and when it was necessary
>>
>>84524884
i disagree, i think he had principles. he had at least some measure of consideration for Llewellyn's wife to offer here to coin toss instead of out right killing her.
>>
because he fell in love
>>
File: 1491092168619.png (222KB, 429x295px) Image search: [Google]
1491092168619.png
222KB, 429x295px
>>84524441
She was following a set code just like him. I think he respected that.
>>
>>84524441
There was someone else in the building jesus why is the thread this long.
>>
>>84525226
>>84524846
Breaking news: mass murdering psycho afraid of killing 2 old lady secretaries - "They could have easily overpowered me and phoned the local authorities," says man
>>
>>84525347
it was a waste of his resources, he would have had to hide the body in case someone else checked in to the hotel, retard. there's not a single fucking reason he would have killed her.
>>
>>84524441
Character actress Margo Martindale?
>>
>>84525347
It's a variable that changed the situation.
https://youtu.be/V3GPmpdIEto?t=38

>Hears toilet flushing, blatantly turns head to take notice
>Leaves building
>Hurr why did Anton not kill her?
>>
>>84524866
Sounds like you speak from experience. Now go back
>>
>>84524644
>>84525385
this wasnt at the hotel it was at the rv park
>>
>>84524441
because it's an inconsistent reddit tier movie (and book)
>>
>>84524441
*toilet flushes*

he didn't spare her out of respect, dummies
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.