[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will we ever see a teevee masterpiece like this again?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0031.jpg (115KB, 850x478px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0031.jpg
115KB, 850x478px
Will we ever see a teevee masterpiece like this again?
>>
>>84523141
No because plebs didn't watch season 2
>>
>>84523141
Don't watch TV shows... I do like the one season premise.

Dexter
The Walking Dead
They run out of steam a few seasons in, even BB. but that was when I watched TV
>>
>>84523352
First season of Dexter is a really solid season of tv. They never should have killed Doakes. It took most of the danger out of it for me because I realized they'd find ways to write characters out of the show who discovered his secret if they were willing to blow him up.
>>
>dude lets just make references to a book and make the final villain some weird hillbilly
Omg 10/10
>>
>>84523165
This
>>
>>84523165
>>84524394
I watched it, and it was underwhelming. There were some good scenes, but it was not focused enough.
>>
>>84524316
If Doakes was still alive past season 1 the show would've been so stupid to be unwatchable.
>>
>>84523141
>reference an established mythos
>decide to instead have the killer be some deranged hillbilly who painted his ears green 10 years ago

no this shit deserves to be erased from our memories

the only good to come out of it were Daddarios mammarios
>>
>>84523141
I doubt it.
>>
>>84524316
>>84524469
Guess they have to make some shekels.
Wacthed all seasons Dexter, then decided that was enough, if a series gets bad I Drop it, did this with the Walking Dead,
>>
First season was solid but had an underwhelming ending where all the hints about a vast conspiracy and supernatural elements dissipated and they only got one hick.
After all that buildup and the time it took them to work the case the payoff felt like it was barely worth it.

Second season had a couple of significant flaws.
The gay cop's subplot was utterly unnecessary.
Frank's mob deals should've been an off-screen subplot and the focus should've been squarely on Ray and Annie.
Also the main murder mystery was all but sidelined almost immediately.
>>
>>84525666
>Frank's mob deals should've been an off-screen subplot

But that was the only entertaining part of season 2, Mr. Satan.
>>
>>84524469
Doakes was alive past season 1 you retard
>>
>>84525666
>where all the hints about a vast conspiracy and supernatural elements dissipated and they only got one hick.
That's the point. They are not subtle about this.
> the payoff felt like it was barely worth it.
What? They got theirs. That's what matters. A lifetime of fuckups for both men and they got theirs. That's what life is about.
>The gay cop's subplot was utterly unnecessary.
For what it was it was okay-good. But if you cut it out there wouldn't be much to miss for sure.
>Frank's mob deals should've been an off-screen subplot
Did the whole thing about being a man go over your head?
>>
>>84524357
>>84524550
>>84525666

these people know what's up

anyone who believes TD was good is an uncultured moron with no perspective on storytelling or art whatsoever and incapable of critical thinking
>>
File: 1489666052060.jpg (72KB, 677x813px) Image search: [Google]
1489666052060.jpg
72KB, 677x813px
>>84527900
Retard.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.