[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was God in any of the Coens' movies?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3314.jpg (78KB, 744x515px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3314.jpg
78KB, 744x515px
Was God in any of the Coens' movies?
>>
The wandering Jew, you mean?
>>
>>84520172

The kitten thing, the car and the money make me think it was God.
>>
File: hailcaesar.jpg (51KB, 1024x550px) Image search: [Google]
hailcaesar.jpg
51KB, 1024x550px
>>84519886
>>
File: IMG_3180.png (343KB, 780x527px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3180.png
343KB, 780x527px
>>84519886

Yes. Jesus is Lord.
>>
File: IMG_2455.jpg (166KB, 500x365px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2455.jpg
166KB, 500x365px
>>
no, but the narrator in the big lebowski was somewhat omniscient. The would've gotten sam elliot if he was cheap and available.

This is the same series that took the aliens imagined by people who'd come to experience alienation, from either their husbands or the world itself, and made them into literal plot elements.
>>
>>84522736

>God
>leaving fate to a coin toss

No way.
>>
You could make an argument that the Stranger played by Sam Elliott in The Big Lebowski is God.

But, I think it's a stronger argument that he's some manifestation of the spirit of the west.
>>
>>84522822

I mean, if anyone on Earth has a powerful enough voice to speak for an entire time and place, it's probably Sam Elliott.
>>
>>84522822
He wasn't god, just the narrator.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.