[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on this movie?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: v1.jpg (14KB, 206x305px) Image search: [Google]
v1.jpg
14KB, 206x305px
Thoughts on this movie?
>>
>>84518407
Loved it
>>
>let me talk about my politically incorrect opinion even if it's irrelevant
>everyone votes for them to die
>i too, have a politically incorrect opinion
>rinse and repeat
movie sucked ass
>>
>>84518407
Who?
>>
It was decent. I liked the realistic end to it.
>>
>>84518407
It´s a waste of time
>>
Can't really remember it all that much but wasn't one of the rules that you must vote each round or you die? So shouldn't that baby have died at the start?
>>
>>84520658
No because they tried early on not voting at all and it still killed someone.
>>
worst version of Cube ever
>>
>"At least gryffindor didnt have to buy their whey onto the team. They got in on pure talent!"
>>
>>84518407
Garbage
>>
>>84518653
Mostly this, but it was half decent. I was glad they at least went with the dark ending rather than some feelgoodery.
>>
>>84518407
I love emma watson
>>
>>84520911
Better than any of the Cube sequels.
>>
>>84521745
Cube 2: Hypercube was good, Cube Zero wasn't, Cube 4: In Space was a mixed bag but a good concept, Cube 5: The Cubening is the undisputed best. And we don't talk about the reboot just called The Cube.
>>
>>84518407
it was low-budget kino
>>
File: After-The-Dark[1].jpg (669KB, 1600x2311px) Image search: [Google]
After-The-Dark[1].jpg
669KB, 1600x2311px
What about this "philosophical" movie?
>>
>>84518407
it would have made a better Twilight Zone episode. It really strains itself in the second half.
>>
>>84521805
>Cube 4: In Space was a mixed bag but a good concept, Cube 5: The Cubening is the undisputed best. And we don't talk about the reboot just called The Cube.
don't be silly. there are only 3.

fyi, they're making a reboot titled 'Cubed'
>>
>>84518407
Fine idea, poor execution. Obviously a college film project.
>>
File: 1494904224320.jpg (70KB, 424x424px) Image search: [Google]
1494904224320.jpg
70KB, 424x424px
>>84518407
Enjoyable to watch like any other High Concept Film... but the ending falls short just like every other movie from that genre.
>>
>>84519982
Personally I think the very end of the movie should have had all the winners of their own respective killing game be abducted again, and forced to play again with people who completely understand the rules and will do whatever it takes to win, basically set that up and end it
>>
>>84520658
No, you could not vote with nothing happening to you. One guy lived to the final 5 without ever voting once
>>
>>84522508
That's an idea and I'm not against it, though I'm perfectly fine with the ambiguous "Why the hell did they do this?" ending.
>>
>>84521712
Heh... thought this was that circle movie. Was actually interested when people said it had a dark realistic ending.
>>
Watched it really drunk some time ago. Kinda liked it?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.