[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did Lois jump into the water to retrieve the mcguffin?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Why did Lois jump into the water to retrieve the mcguffin?
>>
>>84515351
To create the need for Superman to leave the battle momentarily and create tension at the same time by having him seriously risk his life in the only serious way to save the only thing important to him.

Also, headline: Lois Lane does dumb shit. It happens in every comic and animated episode with Lois. It's part of her character.
>>
>>84515351
Fun Fact: Amy Adams is a big Superman fan and she doesn't really like the DC movies since she feels they miss the point and she doesn't like Lois' characterization.
>>
>>84515468
Also, I was going to over-analyze and say "it's at this point Supes realises he needs to sacrifice himself to kill Doomsday because Lois and Lex are a symbol for all of humanity constantly playing with fire or elements out of their control, yet on different sides of the good/evil spectrum."

But she's frankly just an imbecile for not asking Batman to come get his Christ-killer himself since she's ill-equipped to handle the situation on her own.
>>
>>84515351
Ehh, because it's dangerous for Superman to do it?

I always imagine it would be cool to have Aquaman to show up and pick up the spear for them and say:"Take back your radioactive waste, land dwellers!"
>>
>>84515508
You are never allowed to be a fan of your work
>>
>>84515644
You think she has Batman on speed dial?
She threw the spear away because it was the one object in the world that could kill Superman. Then she saw Doomsday and assumed he was Kryptonian from the Heat vision and emerging from a Kryptonian ship, so she went back for the spear because she was the only one who knew where it was.
>>
>>84515351
Because it's a shit movie.

>>84515508
She auditioned for the Lois Lane gig years ago and that other bitch got it. She's said this in almost every interview since she got the role.
>>
>>84515508
DROPPED
>>
>>84515508
>I just felt for Zack. Zack’s like the nicest person ever, and to see him kind of talked about like that was really hard for me, because he’s really such a respectful director.
Stop lying
>>
>>84515351
Because it was the only reason she could think of for the battle to be headed back in her direction.
>>
Because
>The spear becomes Excalibur
>Lois becomes Lady of the Lake
omg what a great movie
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.