[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Movie>1>2>3 not a debate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2533.jpg (164KB, 570x698px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2533.jpg
164KB, 570x698px
Mr Stussy, have you ever heard the old American proverb time is a flat circle?
>>
Nah
3>movie>2>1
>>
>>84515252
Season one was not good. They hadn't figured it out yet and the pieces don't fit together cleanly. After the first episode Thornton has no reason to be there but he sticks around being le epic murder man doing nothing for the plot until the very end which is also rushed as fuck. Why is that beta cop able to get the drop on the guy with the thickest plot armor I've ever seen? And he just conveniently leaves his blackmail material in a place that easy to find even though he's supposed to be so far ahead of everybody?
>>
>>84515498
3 is best? I could understand 2 but not three come on.
>>
too many coincidences were lame.
>>
Man I sure can't wait for Fargo season 4 featuring

>A mysterious, seemingly omnipotent villain who speaks with a calm voice and talks entirely in violent metaphors and weird stories as thinly veiled threats to some hapless schlub
>An earnest do gooder cop
>A bunch of retards with cosmic destiny and convenient idiocy to propel the plot and make sure they stay intertwined even if it makes no sense whatsoever

Yes I'm so excited for this.
>>
2>1>movie=3
Mainly because it practically climaxed in the episode with the bowling alley.
Everyone being killed off camera in the warehouse, instead of seeing wrench's/MEW's skills in an ambush/firefight, really put a damper on the finale.
>>
>>84515252
1>movie>3>2

only good thing about season 2 was the black brotha

as for season 3 i only got excited when emmit went to the police (like episode 7?) but before then it was like "oh i guess ill watch the new fargo episode"
>>
>>84515596
I recently rewatched all 3 seasons and I can't figure out what I liked so much about 2
>>
3 was better than 2, you're all plebs
>>
>>84515840
Something has to change or it won't last more than five seasons.
>>84515917
Killing Ray was a terrible mistake
>>84516208
It was the aliens
>>84516261
Not many people agree with you.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.