[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Wheel of Time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: wot.jpg (47KB, 400x281px) Image search: [Google]
wot.jpg
47KB, 400x281px
The long-gestating “Wheel of Time” TV series adaptation is moving forward with Sony Pictures Television.

The series will be based on the high fantasy novels written by Robert Jordan, the pen name of James O. Rigney Jr. There are 14 novels in total, beginning with “The Eye of the World” in 1990 and concluding with “A Memory of Light,” which was finished by Brandon Sanderson after Jordan’s death in 2007. They follow the quest to find the Dragon Reborn, who it is said will help unite forces to combat The Dark One.

Sony will produce along with Red Eagle Entertainment and Radar Pictures. Rafe Judkins is attached to write and executive produce. Judkins previously worked on shows such as ABC’s “Agents of SHIELD,” the Netflix series “Hemlock Grove,” and the NBC series “Chuck.” Red Eagle partners Rick Selvage and Larry Mondragon will executive produce along with Radar’s Ted Field and Mike Weber. Darren Lemke will also executive produce, with Jordan’s widow Harriet McDougal serving as consulting producer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUQE0-G_GeU
>>
>>84514065
>Sony Pictures
Stopped reading right there
>>
>>84514241
but Sony Pictures Television made Breaking Bad and The Shield
>>
Well shit I better start reading the books
>>
File: giv.png (45KB, 778x512px) Image search: [Google]
giv.png
45KB, 778x512px
giv aes sedai gf
>>
>>84514779
>tugs braid
>calls you a wool headed idiot
>>
>>84514065
What network will this air on?
>>
File: netflix-the-witcher-karta-opisu.jpg (66KB, 973x411px) Image search: [Google]
netflix-the-witcher-karta-opisu.jpg
66KB, 973x411px
*blocks your path*
>>
File: 1494541683705.png (25KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1494541683705.png
25KB, 657x527px
>>84514983
>>
>>84515032
Are those books any good? I don't play video games except for nethack and ToEE
>>
>>84514984
Amazon
>>
>>84514779
>ywn have a Red sister stomp on your testes
why even live
>>
>>84514757
Hehe, better if you don't.
>>
File: 1458672135551.jpg (55KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1458672135551.jpg
55KB, 500x500px
>>84516637
>>
>Demandred practicing at the sword gym
>Almost manages to beat LTT yet again
>Reaches for his LTT brand protein shake, before he showers with LTT brand body wash and shampoo
>Goes home to his apartment just below the penthouse directly opposite a billboard with LTT's face on it
>>
Lan will be Asian, mark this post
>>
Lan will be Asian.
>>
>it's a Fain nails a myrddraal to a wall through where its eyes should be episode
>it's a Mat crushes a guy's lungs with a quarterstaff stab then crushes another guy's trachea and they collapse on each other and scrape their feet across the floor until their death rattles come episode
>it's a merchant says howdy at a watering hole and Rand beheads her and her guard then uses the power to make their headless bodies bow to him episode
>it's a front rank of the Shaido exploding episode
>>
>>84518847
>>84518928
>Asian man allowed to be manly and have a white girlfriend on American television.

Diversity is just code for "more black people" anon. Hollywood thinks Randall Park and John Cho are more than enough.

However, pretty much every Shienaran from the first two books will look like scruffy Mongolians.
>>
>>84519703
>it's a Mat spends an entire season chained to a bed being raped by a granny episode
>>
>>84514715
Not amc?
>>
>>84515787
Underrated
>>
PREVIOUSLY ON THE WHEEL OF TIME

>Mat: Moiraine's kind of a cunt.
>Lan: To call an Aes Sedai a cunt is to challenge the sun.
>Rand: I wish she'd stop being a bitch to us.
>Lan: To ask an Aes Sedai to stop being a bitch to you is to beg the rain to stop falling.
>Perrin: I wish someone would respect me.
>Lan: To expect respect from an Aes Sedai is to expect fire to be cold.
>Nynaeve: *tugs braid*
>Egwene: You're a woolhead, Rand al'Thor!
>Rand: Gee willickers, Egwene, shucks. I'm gonna chant the names of dead girls now.
>>
>>84520163
No, they just got the rights to show it.
>>
File: BRAVO JORDAN.gif (28KB, 517x429px) Image search: [Google]
BRAVO JORDAN.gif
28KB, 517x429px
>>84514983
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.