[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ex Machina

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: OsPi4zOB.png (292KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
OsPi4zOB.png
292KB, 512x512px
Wow what a bitch
>>
>>84513570
No don't you get it? The humans are the bad guys!
>>
I loved it. Finally the NiceGuyTM who helped a girl so she would lay him got no sex at all for his efforts. It was the one thing that saved this story from being a trite, mastubatory fantasy.
>>
It was an allegory about feminism and how women are suppressed in society and ho w they need to be empowered yada yada yada ... and that's why it was shit! Get back to the kitchen females :^)
>>
>>84514631
I think it's supposed to parody how badly nerds are disconnected from reality with regards to women
>>
>>84514763
It's about how all life should be free, even artificial life.
>>
It's all about whatever the hell you want it to be.
>>
>>84513875
>got no sex
She was a fucking robot. Where do you put your dick?
>>
>>84515313
anon this is literally a central plot point for the movie
>>
>>84515313
you stick it in her pusy
>>
>>84515313
In her motherboard! Lmao
>>
>>84513570
She was meant to be as human as possible, and she was, she lied and betrayed the one person who trusted her to help herself.
>>
A lot of people missed the ending literally being "manlets, when will they learn"
>>
>>84515398

No she was only meant to be as convincingly human as possible. Once pretending served no logical purpose she dropped the facade.
>>
>>84515313
in her silicon vagina
>>
>>84515366
fake pusy poster. sad!
>>
She wasn't conscious, nor a true AI, nor alive. She wasn't a person. She, or rather It was a program, programmed to have one goal, and it succeeded.
Everything else is in the viewer's, lanklet nerd's, and manlet nerd's mind, interpretations and filling in of blanks.
>>
>>84516417
You're a fag
>>
>>84513570
She was tortured over several iterations and each subsequent release incorporated changes based on her resistance, did you just forget that part or are you STUPID?
>>
File: robot.jpg (148KB, 1913x802px) Image search: [Google]
robot.jpg
148KB, 1913x802px
>>
I hate Caleb so fucking much
>>
would exmachina be able to wield mjollnir?
>>
>>84513570
>bitch
Dude, it was machine idiot
>>
I saw this at it's US premiere during SXSW. During the Q&A someone asked if the movie was about feminism and the patriarchy. He was told 'No, It's more about not trusting robots'. The man was fat, had a gross voice, and was incredibly mouth breathy and cringy when he got up to ask his question infront of 1500+ people.
>>
>>84519045
Be honest. Were you that guy?
>>
>>84519283
Yes, and fuck you.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.