[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that /tv/ loves based black men

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: BillyDee.jpg (48KB, 587x573px) Image search: [Google]
BillyDee.jpg
48KB, 587x573px
/pol/ needs to leave
>>
>>84510948
I love everyone except for shitty people.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pK5HmuCMBM
>>
>>84510948
>muh boogeyman
The truth is that Billy Dee was never a topic of discussion because he was never out of place.
Every new movie has every fucking possible accent they could find in order to ruin your immersion, ever character is a different shade and makes sure to have a quirk or mannerism to show how different/alike we all are.
You can't fucking escape hearing about refugees, walls, etc.
Hollywood kikes have always been kikes, but god damn am i sick of it, because now the result of 70 years of brainwashing is moving in next to me. You can blame /pol/ all you want, there is AT LEAST equal pressure from the other side. I wish to god i could see all your faces when you get what you asked for all these years.
Also your an faggot.
>>
>>84510948
I never thought he was black as a kid
>>
>>84512082
Oh /pol/ is gunna get easy they asked for tenfold. It's not the minorities that will destroy their stupidity, it's their own clan lmao.
>>
>>84510948
The only good actor in the original trilogy
>>
>>84510948

Who is a more /tv/ black man than Chris Rock?

And what did Chris Rock say, in one of his most famous observations?

There's black people.... and then there's NIGGAS. And NIGGAS... HAVE GOT. TO GO!

In this, Chris Rock is in total agreement with the users of /pol/
>>
>>84513251
>In this, Chris Rock is in total agreement with the users of /pol/
Yeah. Everyone hates dirtbags. It's a shame that thug culture got glamorized in the 1990s.
>>
>>84513248

On the contrary. Frank Oz gave a dazzling vocal performance in Empire, at times ridiculous (in order to test the reactions of his expected visitor), on other occasions humane (while breathing life into a damn puppet, together with the puppeteers themselves), or most often, sage. But always with a range of emotional content, which is the more impressive when you consider that Frank is merely "screwing-up" his voice in such-and-such a way.
>>
>>84513373
Almost like the government knew this and killed off 2pac and Biggie but the damage was already done
>>
>>84513433
They might have. There was definitely some factors that didn't add up.
>>
>>84511004
>I love everyone except for shitty people.
This is a good policy to have.

Skin color does not factor into my opinion of a person. If they're cool, they're cool.
>>
>>84512884
What the fuck? What did you think he was, then? Mexican?
>>
>>84513498
It's a shame that shitty people get so much media attention. If I 100% believed the media, I would hate everyone.
>>
>>84513531
Indian or something. I can't tell now t b h
>>
>>84513557
Indeed, it is a shame that Donald Trump gets so much media attention.
>>
>>84510948
Just because we love based black men doesn't mean we love niggers
>>
>>84513657
Interesting times.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.