[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>super paranoid and precautious about everything down to not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: Dale-gribble_480_poster.png (228KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Dale-gribble_480_poster.png
228KB, 480x360px
>super paranoid and precautious about everything down to not giving his real name over the phone
>too oblivious to realize his wife has been cheating on him for like 15 years in his own house

Can we agree that this is the best character concept of all time?
>>
File: Luanne.jpg (119KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
Luanne.jpg
119KB, 540x720px
Luanne shits on Dale as a character
>>
>>84510693
>Trailer trash has a chance to get out, decides to marry trailer trash personified.

Wow what a good character.
>>
File: joseph-stalin-AB.jpg (83KB, 334x250px) Image search: [Google]
joseph-stalin-AB.jpg
83KB, 334x250px
One of the most paranoid people who ever lived.

Thought Hitler wouldn't attack despite the fact Hitler wrote a book saying Germany should get living space in the east.

Couldn't make this shit up.
>>
>>84510290

>That episode where Dale alludes that his manic commitment to convoluted conspiracy theories is a manufactured state of delusion necessary to blind himself to his wife's many affairs.
>All but says it to Nancy's face.
>Still doesn't cheat on Nancy with that fem exterminator.
>>
>>84510290
Or maybe he just wanted to keep his family together and raise the half breed himself. Not to mention his wife was out of his league considering what a nutcase he was. He probably got a little every once in awhile.
>>
What if Dale knew the whole time but he was just a cuckold?
>>
>>84511110
>That episode where Dale alludes that his manic commitment to convoluted conspiracy theories is a manufactured state of delusion necessary to blind himself to his wife's many affairs.
what episode? I don't remeber that in the fem exterminator one
>>
>>84510290
It's very fitting from a personality perspective. Paranoid people also tend to have a great deal of naivety.
>>
>>84510290
>all the characters with kids only have 1 kid

was it laziness of the writers?
>>
File: 4chan.png (88KB, 320x239px) Image search: [Google]
4chan.png
88KB, 320x239px
>>84510290
not only that, it's now somehow a great representation of a type of 4chan user
>>
File: 1497251541160.jpg (65KB, 750x642px) Image search: [Google]
1497251541160.jpg
65KB, 750x642px
>>84511110
not sure I remember that but
>that episode where he believes his son is an alien because that's the only possible explanation for his appearance, he thinks his wife cheating on him is even less possible than that
>>
>>84512330

He knows, he just obviously can't leave her, which is why he goes full conspiracy elsewhere to distract himself.
>>
>>84512463
Cotton has 2. Redcorn has multiple. The Wassonasans should've had more
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.