[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did God choose to be a black person?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: morgan_freeman2012-god-wide[1].jpg (18KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
morgan_freeman2012-god-wide[1].jpg
18KB, 600x400px
Why did God choose to be a black person?
>>
HOL UP

SO YOU SAYIN WE WUZ GODZ AN SHIET
>>
because God didn't want to be a dicklet
>>
>God looks like a black guy
>Creates man in his image
>First humans are Black
All seems to work out to me.
>>
>>84501757
He chose to appear as Bruce's favorite celeb, Morgan Freeman
>>
>>84501757
The BBC
>>
>>84501757
Because it was a funny cool idea. Also because Morgan Freeman's voice fitted the role.

Also, this movie is really comfy. I loved it 15 years ago as teen, it was so fucking funny, I was wondering how the hell does Jim Carrey not have an Oscar. (I was just discovering movies at the time). Then I ran into some clips on yt recently, and still found it funny, so I decided to download it and watching in full. But this time I empathised more with the human, psychological aspect of it, which holds up too to some extent. The movie does have a heart. It can even make you cry. Jim Carrey is a legend.
>>
>>84501825
This desu.
>inb4 shitstorm
>>
>>84502215
>Because it was a funny cool idea. Also because Morgan Freeman's voice fitted the role.
It was because he wanted to have the BBC you redditor
>>
>>84501757
God doesn't have a bodily form, therefore God is whoever the person looks up to. Jim Carrey is a cook therefore a black man is his idol
>>
>>84501825
>First humans are Black
Prove that, you faggot
>>
>God has been known to test people

>be OP and have an autistic stigma against niggers

>God takes the form of morgan freeman

really simple
>>
>Gives Jim all his powers, even the power to listen to people asking stuff
>Doesn't upgrade Jim's brain so he can handle all the requests
>"LMAO HOL UP U CANT REPLY TO THOSE REQUESTS WHITE ASS NIGGA? LOL BITCH U ONLY HEARIN THIS CITYS LMAO I LISTER TO THE WHOLE WORLD WHITE ASS NIGGA!"
>Jim acts like a total cuckold and agrees with the bullshit God just said
>The director then says with a smug face that the movie did a great job to deliver its message that God is just too powerful for us to
0/10 movie
>>
>>84502523
>"LMAO HOL UP U CANT REPLY TO THOSE REQUESTS WHITE ASS NIGGA? LOL BITCH U ONLY HEARIN THIS CITYS LMAO I LISTER TO THE WHOLE WORLD WHITE ASS NIGGA!"

What the hell, raimi
>>
it was the BBC
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.