[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy shit this is so fucking bad. What was even the point of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Holy shit this is so fucking bad.
What was even the point of this?
Its not like The Mist was the biggest movie or story so why do this? other then to piss of those who loved the original.
>>
>>84496814
Why do film embryo brainlets always have the stupidest questions and worries?
>>
>its not the inter-dimensional shoggoths beyond the scope of mortal comprehension and fear we should be afraid of
>its other people!
>>
>>84497276
What annoys the fuck out of me is the original Mist balanced that out perfectly with the monsters causing all the chaos and the people becoming willing cultists to the crazed religious zealots.
>>
>>84497458
woah it's almost like they were...under a mist?!?!?
>>
>>84498177
>the mist was inside us the whole time!
>>
the mist?
more like the most bad
>>
>>84498246
>Finally I am become the Mist, the destroyer of worlds

really stephen?
>>
Once you see the stargate episode based on this, you learn to enjoy how this movie (and book) did a better job. The movie is amazing in all ways.
Great casting
Great sets
Great score
Great story
Great ending

Eat me plebeians.
>>
>>84496814
I haven't seen the TV version, but even the adds for it looked shit, so I'm not overly surprised.

Stretching out the mist to a show that they'd probably want to become a multi season thing sounded suspicious from the start. You're stretching the material of what was originally a short story to incredibly thin degrees by that point.

The movie is pretty good though.
>>
File: DBkBoGoUAAAREsF.jpg (53KB, 1200x677px) Image search: [Google]
DBkBoGoUAAAREsF.jpg
53KB, 1200x677px
all the shitty character writing aside, why are there ghosts in the mist?

how are they going to reconcile ghosts/apparitions of your dead relatives with mindless animals from a different world/dimension being on the same show?

I'm gonna continue to watch to see how they try to write themselves out of that black hole.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.