[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is this man and why should I watch his Movies?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 35467363453.jpg (77KB, 481x769px) Image search: [Google]
35467363453.jpg
77KB, 481x769px
Who is this man and why should I watch his Movies?
>>
he is reddit
>>
>>84496811
>>
>>84496811
>Who is this man
I sometimes forget that there are people too young to know The Rock.
>>
>>84496811
They're FUN
>>
>>84496811
>why should I watch his Movies
Do you want to PISS yourself in your living room or not?
>>
>>84496811

>Grow up watching WWF
>Love the Rock (especially Holywood Rock the Heel)
>See him turn into an attention whore who will act in every movie going
>Returns to WWE every fucking year for no reason to shit on the established talent

Why did it happen like this lads
He was based
>>
>>84496811
future president
>>
LITTY
I
T
T
Y
>>
>>84497056
He was too homophobic when he was a wrestler. Have you actually processed what Candy Ass means? Homophobic #AF.
>>
>>84497112
It means that the ass is so sweet that you just want to gobble it up.
>>
>>84496811
because sometimes you just need a RAUNCHY and FUN flick to watch man
don't be such a CRITIC
>>
>>84497180
Can't wait until he's out of the closet and the reason there's tension between him and Vin is because Dwayne @TheRock Johnson tried to get #litty with Diesel's ditty
>>
>>84497274
Why do you women assume every man is gay?
>>
>>84496811
The CRITICS may not like his movies, but THE FANS will tell you that they love the RAUNCHY humour of this LITTY summer flick.
>>
>>84496811
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7UAj9bl1-I
>>
IT DOESNT MATTER why you should watch his movies!
>>
>>84497335
Because deep down women know they're unlikable
>>
I just watched F8 last night (the last one in the series I saw was 2fast) Dwayne was the best part of the movie... he's a freight train of charisma. Vin Diesel is a shit tier actor, which is strange because you'd think him being gay would make him better at it
>>
>>84497076
This #litty2020
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.