[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It's a Roy and Moss go to the theater episode

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1498837649106.jpg (52KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
1498837649106.jpg
52KB, 700x394px
>It's a Roy and Moss go to the theater episode
>>
I'M
>>
Why is this nigger always making the same face?
>>
>>84491393

r/the_donald is literally the worst thing to happen to the internet.
>>
>>84491357
DISABLED
>>
It's 'I love willies'
>>
>>84491406
Imagine being so out of touch that you thought /pol/ were a bunch of lovely well adjusted kind souls until those evil redditors came and made them all racist.
>>
>>84491406
>complaining about reddit boards on /tv/
Go back to your website
>>
>>84491334
Best episode. That reveal with Moss behind the bar at the end is perfect
>>
>>84491406
ah yes fellow redditor, i too remember when the advent of r/the_donald made the innocent 4chan message board start using terms like 'nigger' and 'faggot'. how will we ever return to the old days?
>>
>>84491440
>/pol/ were a bunch of lovely well adjusted kind souls

/pol/ is actually the most intelligent board on the site though
>>
>>84491456
>that ten second closeup of Roy on the wheelchair lift
>>
>>84491440
I enjoyed /pol/ when they stayed in their own board and didn't spillover into every fucking board in an effort to ideologically crusade.

I had great fun on that board following the Zimmerman trial and the post-trial HLN threads, the reactions, the memes (Skelelawyer, Jaffa, etc.), were all great. They were always far-right nutjobs but they are infinitely more obnoxious and unfunny now.
>>
>>84491433
Sir, could you keep it down?
>>
I consider that episode to be the greatest sitcom episode ever. Every joke works, every story has a satisfying conclusion and its funny as fuck. Iconic.
>>
File: pol entelgent.png (2MB, 2000x2877px) Image search: [Google]
pol entelgent.png
2MB, 2000x2877px
>>84491471
this

pic related
>>
>>84491623
It's up there. In contention with Are You Right There Father Ted, Back to Reality and probably a few others I can't think of right now.
>>
>>84491680
>It's a blatant clue, innit blatant?
>Clue to what, you Brummy git?

>Hey, Kochanski... shaddup!

>What do I do at the Transformation Centre?
>You... change people.
>Change them how?
>You change them from being living people into dead people.

>Detective Bullet, Cybernautics!
>That's the traffic division.
>>
>>84491872
Be a Government informer. Betray your family and friends. Fabulous prizes to be won!
>>
>>84491393

entire acting career based on the same face and the same voice.

he is a very funny man though. I am liking him more as he gets older. that travel show is gold. especially the one with o'dowd.
>>
>>84491334
This is that show The IT Crowd right? Is it actually good? I had the idea that it's a cheap shitty Big Bang Theory, even though that doesn't seem very possible
>>
>>84492071
It's a bit hit and miss, but the hits are top quality. It's nothing like TBBT, that's "lol look how nerdy they are, i got that reference!" but The IT Crowd is a sitcom where 2 of the main characters are nerds, but it would work exactly the same if they were in just about any other white collar support role at a massive company that doesn't give a shit about them.
>>
>>84492071
Yes its good. The laugh track can get a little annoying at times but there are some really funny moments unlike big bang theory
>>
>>84492149
And to think, when we first met you were worried I'd think less of you, because you came from Iran.
>>
>>84492071
Not really that good, it's more of a meme than an actual good show.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.