[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /tv/ think of Super check this 8?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: super-8-movie-poster-01.jpg (143KB, 750x1111px) Image search: [Google]
super-8-movie-poster-01.jpg
143KB, 750x1111px
What does /tv/ think of Super check this 8?
>>
>>84489037
Tries too hard to be like an 80s Spielberg movie, but falls apart in the third act
>>
sorry OP, here's your 8
>>
File: 1475179276239.jpg (30KB, 500x285px) Image search: [Google]
1475179276239.jpg
30KB, 500x285px
>>84489037
>>84489089

You're not even trying
>>
>>84489074
The Entire movie was garbage though. The Professor says the alien puts a part of itself into you and you're into it, and then he smashed his truck into a train and derailed it potentially killing everyone on the train and everyone in the nearby vicinity. So this thing forced the Doctor to kill himself and potentially bystanders so it could get free. More evidence of this thing being an asshole, It captures every day people to eat. It could have eaten cattle or live stock but instead it went after every day people. And while it's eating you, it corrupts you into siding with it. It almost ate Elle Fanning but after being freed she says while looking literally dazed and confused, "it's not his fault, he just wants to go home." But, you stupid twit, he almost ate you alive, and you're still sympathetic to this thing? When it grabbed the army guys it knew the kids were in the back of the bus and yet it was aggressively trying to get at them, Why? By grabbing the army guys it would have known the kids were there against their will and that the kids had nothing to do with what happened to it, and yet it aggressively tried to get at those kids. And, to add insult to injury, at the very end, this stinking Jurassic Park, Jaws, Close Encounters, E.T. rip off, refused to leave in its ship until it took the protagonist heirloom left to him by his dead mother. A locket his mother wore that had both his picture as a baby and his mother's picture, this stinking mind raping alien had to have before it left. What a stinking alien that thing was.

J.J.'s a shitty story teller. He took Jaws, Jurassic Park, Close Encounters and E.T. and tried to make a cool film. It wasn't at all cool though. It was a disjointed mess.

>>84489037
I think it was garbage.
>>
I didn't like any of the scenes that didn't feature Elle Fanning
>>
Portal 2 has an interactive trailer for it. Saddens me to think Gabe would even think about handing off half life universe to jew jew hack
>>
Aside from being Ellekino it's painfully average.
>>
Havent watched it because i dont care but too many manchildren are crying over it because it reminds them of their pathetic childhoods
>>
>>84489289
It's because of Nepotism. It's like why Kathleen the dyke Kennedy couldn't fire the shit actor they chose for Han Solo. He was given to her by sir Stephen prince Jew Spielberg, so she has to use him even if he sucks. You want your shit made, you'll have to use an approved Jew to do it for you.
>>
>>84489037
When I first saw it I really wanted to fuck the kid on the right

Not sure what I was thinking based on that poster
>>
>>84489289
>Portal 2 has an interactive trailer for it.
huh?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.