[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was this faggot considered a nerd at all? A burn out, sure,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2892.jpg (35KB, 300x301px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2892.jpg
35KB, 300x301px
Why was this faggot considered a nerd at all?
A burn out, sure, but a nerd? That's a stretch.
>>
>>84488137
He wasnt he was considered an outcast sameway that nigger fag was. I hung out with the nerds dweebs and anyone who was bullied when i was in jr high even though i was friends with the popular kids.
>>
he was kappa kappa kappa
>>
>>84488137
Who else has seen Revenge of the Nerds 3?
Caught that on IFC the other day. My god that shit was a pain to sit through. Muddled and misguided. Too much Carradine and McGinley to no effect. Unfunny w/r/t the next generation of nerds, though I liked the Steve Toyota character. Overall, it made Revenge 2 look brilliant by contrast.
>>
>>84488789
I watched it one day way back in the 90s. It was on either the usa networks spf 100 or comedy centrals summer daze programming. Even though I was 7 or 8 years old I knew it was total shit, but I sat through it anyway.
>>
>>84488137

Not a nerd, no, as 686 said he was just an outcast.

>Mfw I was the outcast too
>>
>>84489444
>>84488686
his character was weak as far as the outcast dynamic worked. He was more just tucking gross, up so was Ogre and he was popular af
>>
Booger was a failed chad, and wound up becoming an integral member of the team.
You robots could learn a thing or too.
Also
>tfw you will never raid the magpies panty drawers
>>
>>84488686

>friends with the popular kids

Uh huh.
>>
>>84488137
These movies really haven't held up with time. They would have all gotten expelled and probably jail time for the secret cameras they put in the sorority.
>>
>>84489788
How did they ever hold up originally?
I can't imagine having to hear Skolnick's voice for more than a minute.
>>
>>84489809
It seems to be a cult classic with people who think being an outcast is a good thing and people with social skills should be hated.
>>
File: tmp_4983-1468510878877914069002.jpg (245KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_4983-1468510878877914069002.jpg
245KB, 1000x563px
Reminder that Lewis is a rapist.
>>
>>84489841
>tfw Harvey Pekar's literally autistic friend became obsessed with the movie and MTV used him to represent nerds
>>
>>84489890
Based Lewis.
>>
>>84489899
Yeah I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.
>>
>>84489931
Toby Radloff. He's like a real life Bubbles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7z9WzER-woc
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.