[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The 4400

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: the-4400-claude-foisy-poster.jpg (421KB, 1772x2480px) Image search: [Google]
the-4400-claude-foisy-poster.jpg
421KB, 1772x2480px
Just finished watching this series,expected shit got pleasant surprise.

It is structured like x-files meaning first and last episode in the season its all that matters and all in between is monster hunt/people with abilities.

Acting is on par with Wrestlemania but you get used to it fast.
Somebody had a creative spark and actually structure of the script makes sense and everything just works,only part that was kida stupid was the prison camp visions in the last season.

Shame it got canceled.
>>
>>84488050
nobody whats to chime in?
>>
Was this series ended by an assassination?
I noticed in the show to get rid of the Nani ties from the future controlling one of the main characters they use the same radioactive material used to kill Alexander Litvinenko in London for real around the same time?
>>
>>84489967
Something along those lines yes that but the show finished on a status quo note,basically season 5 should be the battle for Seattle between P positive and negative while the elite from the future is now non existent threat since the marked ones have been removed.
>>
>>84490378
It had two sequel books about taking down the marked.
>>
>>84490400
Interesting,i may give them a try if there is audio version of them.
>>
>>84490445
They also reveal Tom's 4400 ability
>>
i remember watching it as a freshman in high-school and loving it. after graduation me and a couple of buddies went to one my friend's uncle's summer house and there were the DVD's in there, so we tried watching again, but we were always too drunk and high so i can't remember most of it.
>>
>>84490465
Spoiler it to me.
>>
File: the-ring-poster.jpg (431KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
the-ring-poster.jpg
431KB, 1000x1500px
>>84488050
Reminds me o the poster for the ring
>>
>>84490588
He can create incredibly powerful force fields, enough to save himself and others from a high yield bomb at point blank
>>
>>84490637
Cool he can create shields.
>>
>>84490680
The writers of the books apparently thought that they were writing an epic sci-fi saga too - so while they tie up character loose ends, they also leave a huge cliffhanger and close it with "The End of the First Saga of the 4400"
>>
I really loved this show I thought it was pretty cool. It rarely hit any amazingly high bar, outstanding episode levels, but it was decent most of the way through and really creative. The episode with the rage virus making people go crazy was really neat and I'll always remember it fondly.

Definitely starting getting a bit off the rails later on though. I just remembered the little black girl is young then she grows up super fast and then her dad gives her something to make her young again and it's all a bit blurry at that point.
>>
>>84490784
they kinda wrap things up in a hurry especially in the end of last season,you can tell they knew that they are getting canceled and tried to show as much as they could.
Cant blame them really,they had something good going.
>>
>>84488050
Was okay. Nothing spectacular. IIRC it started as a mini-series with its first season then it got expanded. First season, best season. Can't remember much after that. I think I stopped at season 3.
>>
>>84488050
it was shit

you're shit
>>
>>84490914
thank you anonymous poster,you really hurt my feelings.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.