[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy shit this show is comfy as fuck. Who would have thought

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

Holy shit this show is comfy as fuck. Who would have thought that an even trashier version of Supernatural meets Charmed would work that well.
>>
Could this finally be the Faith inspired show I've been waiting for?
>>
>>84488893
Kind of. It's very Buffy/Angel/Supernatural (but mostly Lost Girl). The main character is like a Faith who didn't go evil.
>>
>>84488936
I've not seen Lost Girl but I'm giving this a watch on Netflix right now.
>>
This actress looks like a cross between Eliza Dushku and Amy Acker.
>>
BLACKED
>>
>>84489227
basically every actress on this show is top tier waifu material.
>>
>>84489305
LIZARDED
>>
>>84489338
Seriously though i want to watch this but is there relationship drama ? primarily between the lead and the two guys she's with. I dropped Lost ever since the two guy one girl. I honestly think this is comfy but i don't want anything resembling a love triangle
>>
File: very pretty.jpg (329KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
very pretty.jpg
329KB, 1600x1200px
>>84489227
I wish.
>>
>>84489397
This is also my concern. I basically want a show like the early days of Supernatural only with a badass chick hunter.
>>
>>84489448
Yeah that's whats great about Supernatural is there's no drama between them at least not something cringeworthy. I honestly would watch this if the main characters just stay as friends throughout the whole series making it more of a campy story than a generic action flick turned romance drama. But i do understand that sooner or later the fandom will grow and attract the worst kinds of fans who want nothing more in a story than their sappy romantic drama-esque
>>
>>84489545
Shippers ruin everything if the creators allow them to.
>>
>>84489564
which always happen sadly.
>>
>>84487775
It's cheaply made trash. I tried to watch it but its simply bad, not comfy at all.
>>
>>84489629
It's on Syfy, of course it's cheaply made. That said I just watched the pilot and they could have explained the premise a lot better than they did. She seems to have fighting skills like a Slayer but she's not superpowered. Or is she? I'm still not sure. Is her only power the ability to fire that gun? Why do the revenants want the gun anyway? If they're trapped in that area why didn't everyone else just move away leaving them there without anyone to victimize? Why do they take people's heads? I assume all of this will be explained in upcoming episodes but it really made the pilot a confusing mess.
>>
>>84487775
They're really pushing the Waverly + Haught lesbo drama.

They know they have alot of tumblr shippers desu.

I ship them
>>
>>84490488
I don't. I NEVER ship canon couples. Where the fun in that?

It's Waverly+Wynonna for me. Unless they reveal Wave as not being an Earp after all.
>>
>>84490600
I ship them but my main ship is Wynnona x Doc

Also I just noticed that I watch 4 shows from fuckin SyFy.
>>
>>84490488
>>84490600
>>84490640

Goddamned shippers! Stop ruining shows with your degeneracy! REEEEEEEEE!
>>
>>84490425
Not really, but you might be overthinking it. It's a Syfy show, they're generally all "watch while doing other shit at the same time" type of shows. I like it though, fills a stupid niche for me
>>
>>84490684
Most shippers are cool. There's a few who want their ships to be canon no matter what and are autistically loud about it and act like bullies to other shippers and the shows creators. We hate them.
>>
>>84490730
Meh. I just got done watching Stranger Things, I was hoping for another show where the writers actually had a plan in mind. Supernatural had a 5-year plan, why does SyFy get away with mindless trash? A hot girl does not a good show make.
>>
>>84490781
Yes, the latter has been my experience with shippers going all the way back to the 90s when they fucking ruined The X-Files with their shipper nonsense.
>>
>>84489324
except for the lesbians, unless you're a lesbian that is...
>>
>>84490809
It's Syfy's bread and butter. Low budget action comedy dramas with a bare hint of an underlying plot, all featuring the same cast of Canadians. USA Network is the same. Basically all the NBC cable networks are
>>
>>84490874
Implying Wave isn't perfect.
>>
>>84490980
That's disappointing because I like the concept of this show and it would be better if it were in the hands of people that actually cared about writing a decent story.
>>
>>84490809
Watch Blood Drive then. They have a 13 episode plan. It's pretty good so far.
>>
>>84491047
>Alan Ritchson
SOLD
>>
>>84491047
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzEAD6Inaj0
>>
>>84491047
It's on my list, I've downloaded the first episode, I just need to watch it. I hate to pay for streaming services but they're just so damned convenient.
>>
>Dat ending in s02e04

>dat two separate instances of implied incest

>dat flame thrower

This show is getting too comfy, goddamn it
>>
>no women in the iwo jima statue

This must be changed
>>
"earp" is a silly sound.
>>
any waifus?
>>
how long does it take to get good?
>>
File: kekekekekek.jpg (104KB, 1920x1088px) Image search: [Google]
kekekekekek.jpg
104KB, 1920x1088px
haha, what is this cheap shit?
>>
>>84495307
It's a Canadian Syfy show. They're shot on shoestring budgets
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.