[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lmao do americans actually believe this shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: ZDT.jpg (64KB, 720x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ZDT.jpg
64KB, 720x1080px
lmao do americans actually believe this shit?
>>
>>84486851
go outside more
>>
>>84486885
Nope
>>
>>84486851

What?

The torture, or the raid?
>>
yeah americans actually believe osama bin laden is real and not made up by the government
>>
This was a real shit false flag. Literally nothing to prove that Osama was killed, but the president says it happened and people believe it. What the fuck, since when did everyone start believing politicians.
>I do have the proof, ooops I chose to dump that proof in the ocean, we'll never know now
What
>>
>typical yurpoor can't stop wishing he lives in America
lel, everytime

time for prayers, my man
>>
>>84488123
They also believe a secret squad killed him and then hid his body where nobody can find it. What most likely happened is the man died of natural causes, they "raided" his home, took his dead body and then along the way realized that he totally doesn't look like they killed him, he's decomposing at this point, so they dumped the body. That's the only explanation that makes any sense at all
>>
>>84486851
Of course they do. They will believe anything. Look at all the fucking idiot mra drumptards
>>
>>84488382

>there are 30 million people living below the poverty line in the USA

There are more starving people in America, than there are people in my country.
>>
>>84488537
A lot of those people don't want to work, or refuse to move for work. I know people who won't go out and work because they like their food stamps and welfare. My drug dealer says he sells crack to single moms who sell their food stamps for drug money. There's a lot of ignorance toward this, though, and liberals refuse to believe it.
>>
>>84488438
So you believe and accept that they raided his house in Pakistan, but the part that's hard for you is that the American soldiers shot and killed him?

It's more likely that his wife and children lived with a decomposing body in their house? kek
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.