[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

did he do it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

File: download (2).jpg (5KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
5KB, 259x194px
>>
Yeah
>>
>>84484939
Nah
>>
>>84484919
>he's white

What the fuck do you think?
>>
definitely did, but the cops were also crooked as fuck
>>
File: mam waifu list.jpg (814KB, 2196x3008px) Image search: [Google]
mam waifu list.jpg
814KB, 2196x3008px
more importantly - who is your waifu?
>>
>>84485177
I-I don't know
>>
>>84484919
He did the 2nd not the 1st
>>
>>84485232
Makes no sense.
>>
>>84485177
you're a fat nigger
>>
File: download (3).jpg (10KB, 189x267px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
10KB, 189x267px
did they do it?
>>
>>84485253
aka the cops did nothing wrong
>>
>>84485260
triggered whitey lmao
>>
No he was framed by his nephew.
>>
>>84485300
No but they deserved what they got for being too edgy
>>
>>84485300
No, that's the whole point of that documentary trilogy. They didn't and they were coerced into it
>>
>>84485472
I like how Satanists became liberals' cause celebre.
>>
He killed millions.
>>
What motive would he have to kill the woman?
>>
Did he do it?
>>
>>84485652
he did it and enjoyed
>>
>>84485652
the glove didn't fit
>>
>>84485652
>>84485652
>(((Goldman)))

If he did I don't blame him
>>
>>84485652
>he's black

What do you think?
>>
>>84485221
>no barb jahelka
>>
File: 13211248329134.jpg (5KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
13211248329134.jpg
5KB, 184x184px
>>84485495
>haha this, totally not biased, documentary said they didn't do it so I guess they're innocent
>>
>>84484919
Possible but most likely not. The case against him was a joke anyway and he should have been found not guilty. Keep in mind someone else living on the Avery salvage yard may have done it.
>>
>>84484919
He did do it. There's no doubt about it. His nephew was not involved though. Yet he was kinda framed. That's called framing a guilty person and is done quite a lot by corrupt cops. Remember the cop calling and asking for the plate number of the missing girl's car? The cop was illegally searching their property and stumbled upon the car. The next day he told the exboyfriend about it, who then organized a search and told 2 women to search the property until they find the car. I also believe the keychain was placed there to frame him.
>>
>>84484957
Maybe
>>
>>84487270
They certainly seem more innocent than Avery. Especially if you look yourself into it. Did you know that the police paid a 24 year old single mother, that was struggling to pay rent to go on a date with Damien? When she couldn't tell them anything interesting the cops told her to go on a second date and that she better deliver or give back the money. After the next date, she told the police she was taken to a satanic ritual by Damien and the blond guy. And that's how the whole satanic angle began.
>>
>>84484919
the police made it impossible to say whether or not he did it with all the shit they pulled during the investigation

that's kind of the takeaway i had from the documentary

they really try to pass him off as innocent though, even going as far as quickly glossing over the notes he wrote to his ex wife while in prison about how he wanted to kill her and her children
>>
>>84484919
he was a lunatic hillbilly so he deserved to be put away, they all do.

but the cops and towns people were also corrupt as fuck.
>>
>>84485440
Nephew just wanted to watch Wrestlemania
>>
He did it. Only autists doubt that.
>>
>>84485221
Where's Ma Avery??
>>
did Adnan Syed do it?
>>
Don't think so.
Neither the second nor the first one. I don't get how on earth they could've framed him for the first one because he proved to be miles away from the crime scene when it happened while the feds monitored a suspected rapist being in the area, then for some reason didn't the day that woman was raped. Sounded more like the feds wanted to find someone else to blame or others would've found out they slacked off that day. And the victim's husband had some sort of beef with the family, branding them as amoral satanist scumbags.
Regarding the second murder, I don't fucking know but there were some very strange details either caused by horrible police work or they really wanted to frame him again like when they were at the crime scene for the first time and a police officer sat down on the bed the victim was supposedly murdered. Or key evidence they've found after the 14th search where 3 or more searches are very uncommon.
>>
>>84485594
He raped her.
>>
>>84488241
Maybe who really knows. Jay surely was involved though.
>>
>>84487319
ITS CLASSIFIED
>>
>>84487293
This, people think its either he did it or he was framed, when both could be possible
>>
Tubbs from League of Gentleman finally went to trial?
>>
>>84488973
legally, if he was framed then all evidence is tainted and he should be a free man

ethically he (and his entire family) has the IQ of a monkey and should be gassed.
>>
>>84484919
the two lads who got caught bumming each other by the girl and then deleted her texts are the ones that did it
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.