[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What in the blue hell did he mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: nic_cage.png (1MB, 1150x1274px) Image search: [Google]
nic_cage.png
1MB, 1150x1274px
What in the blue hell did he mean by this?
>>
>>84484223
>Nicolas Cage, the hollywood actor.
>>
>>84484223
bernie madoff took all his money and he went cray cray
>>
File: 459474-thinking.jpg (62KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
459474-thinking.jpg
62KB, 900x675px
>>84484223
>Nick Cage has seen so many animals copulating that he ranked all their mating styles on a gradient of beauty and applies those standards in the kitchen
rmyt
>>
>>84484223
>The 46-year-old
Why did I think Nic Cage was already in his 60's?
>>
>>84484223
>I eat fish and fowl
>one lays eggs that get recklessly jizzed on by passersby
>the other uses a fucking cloaca
>>
>>84484329
Fact: 100% of duck sex is rape

This guy is an idiot, or that article is fake.
>>
>>84484223
He has no idea what he's talking about. Most birds rape
>>
>>84484223
I don't drink water cause fish fuck in that shit and thats gross
>>
>>84484369
that's the real reason he likes it
>>
>>84484308
Because he is 53?
>>
>>84484384
don't you think "rape" is not something that applies to birds? their intercourse lasts seconds and their sex organs don't compare to mammals'
>>
can't sage the cage
>>
>>84484485
Even biologists refer to it as such. Look up Mallard mating behavior.

They will chase down and gang rape unattached females, other species of ducks, and even commit necrophilia.

I've even seen a mallard rape a full grown male goose before more than double his size.

I mean they are monogamous, and DO have "consensual" sex in that regard, so any non-monogamous sex is rape, even in the duck world. But there's a lot of rape.
>>
Sounds like a kike trying to justify not eating pork by using some weird kike logic
>>
>>84484223
But fowls go around raping each other. I've seen roosters. All they do is rape
>>
>>84484660
eh i was thinking something that actually flies and the way those birds mate is they just touch cloacas and the deeds done

hardly what actual human rape would entail
>>
>>84484660
You don't understand consciousness if you think that animals can be raped
>>
>Nicolas Cage, the Hollywood actor
what other Nicolas Cages are there?
>>
>>84484774
actually the consequence of rape is primarily emotional trauma, something animals are very capable of, lots of birds pick a single mate and they remain together for decades, so it's not like they're inherently promiscuous and actively seek sexual activity
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.