[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WTF I'm going to church now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: 537_1024x411.jpg (37KB, 1024x411px) Image search: [Google]
537_1024x411.jpg
37KB, 1024x411px
WTF I'm going to church now
>>
God is not interested in you until you become interested in him exclusively.. EXCLUSIVELY!.. 24 hours a day
>>
>>84483786
>not building your own church so that the Pope comes to you

git gut
>>
worst opening credits song in tv history
>>
>>84484027
>building your own church
heretic pls
>>
>it is now subversive and refreshing to portray Roman Catholicism in a positive light
>>
>>84484050
I guess the theme kind of makes sense but it is a weird crappy cover and doesn't fit right
>>
>>84483786

>show made by liberal avant-garde art house Italian filmmaker about the dangers of extreme conservatism
>LENNY DID NOTHING WRONG HE MADE THE VATICAN GREAT AGAIN

wew lad
>>
>>84484043
I still can't believe there was a timed wink to the camera just like Dexter's intro
>>
>>84483960
Just watched that scene. Got chills.
>>
>>84484090
save your rhetoric for the plebs.
>>
>>84484081
your taste sucks
>>
>>84484090
>show made by liberal avant-garde art house Italian filmmaker about the dangers of extreme conservatism

Did you even watch the show?
>>
>>84484043
>Vatican series
>Prog rock cover of it aint me starts playing
Wtf
>>
>>84484090
>pope literally prays to god to strike down nigger nun of bad breath
>not even portrayed in a negative light

?
>>
>>84484078

Eh, we had a shitty pope for a while and the child abuse allegations didn't help. We have a pretty decent pope now but the child abuse remains. I don't blame people for disliking the catholic church.
>>
>>84485894
He didn't pray for her to die. He prayed for God to resolve the issue.
>>
>>84485958
my recollection is that he prayed for punishment or maybe that was paraphrased by the dude who talked about the loli saint
>>
>>84485954
I would say the current pope is pretty bad because he hasn't fixed the public image issue, still towing party line on sexual abuse. He's also pretty much the exact person Lenny was calling out in the "too many friends, not enough believers" comment. Everyone wants to be friends with the Pope but no one wants to be a Catholic; a pretty useless feel-good pope. This one is just personal, but he's too close to South American politics for my taste. It's unavoidable but much more forgivable when it's a Polish pope fighting for political freedom than an Argentinean pope fighting for social justice and corrupt political blocs.
>>
>>84484043
>>
>>84486047
some heads need to roll for anyone to think this isn't still being covered up at the highest levels of the church. I am following closely the court proceedings of the Vatican treasurer/ highest ranking Australian Catholic.
>>
How long till the last pope?
>>
>>84486894
Not in our lifetime
>>
>>84485954
the pope we have now is utter dogshit though
>>
File: ..jpg (110KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
..jpg
110KB, 1280x720px
>>84487185
>tfw he's supporting the australian child rapist cardinal and said the guy will get full pension no matter how the trial goes
>>
>>84483786
The episode where they go to Africa was great
Everything else was just okay
>>
great series
>>
>>84485954
>We have a pretty decent pope now

WTF? You actually like the new pedo pope?

>child abuse remains

The child rape is worse than ever. At least the judenpresse hated the last pope and reported all the child rapings. Francis is a marxist globalist pedophile, just like (((they))) are.
>>
File: 1486972520204.jpg (121KB, 634x778px) Image search: [Google]
1486972520204.jpg
121KB, 634x778px
>>84483786
H-how did you know I started rewatching this tonight OP?
>>
>>84487398
What happened to that crazy guy after this scene?
>>
>>84487722
They rolled him up in a carpet and threw him off a bridge. no srsly
>>
>>84487857
I really do not remember that. I should have been paying more attention.
>>
>>84487857
I thought it was left ambiguous. That scene definitely didn't happen, and Voiello refuses to confess to the retarded kid in the last episode.
>>
>>84485954
are you saying that Francis is a decent pope but not Benedict XVI? Are you retarded?
>>
>>84487857
wait what
>>
VOIELLO YA BOIELLO
>>
I didn't get it
>>
I watched the first episode a few days ago, and didn't like it. I'm not a plot fag, but nothing happened and there were things that really didn't make sense from a narrative perspective. I'm assuming the show gets better. What's the appeal of it?
>>
>>84487722
I'm pretty sure they scared him so bad he ran away.
>>
>>84489237
The appeal is seeing Lenny develop as a character with some great dialogue and scenes throughout. Also Voiello best character
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.