[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>psychiatrists >never shown prescribing any drugs or ordering

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5

>psychiatrists
>never shown prescribing any drugs or ordering blood tests, instead just doing talky psychology crap

Were they fraud psychiatrists?
>>
Were they psychiatrists, or were they psychologists? Big difference.
>>
>>84481583
They were rich. Not some druggy trying to keep the paychecks coming in by prescribing sane people to pills
>>
Is it possible they were scientologists?
>>
File: 1497596375996.png (708KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497596375996.png
708KB, 1280x720px
They play 3 episodes of Frasier on English television every morning. Top comfiness, desu
>>
>>84483485
>Top comfiness, desu
You're a retard. Only retards watch Frazier. You probably watch Jeremy Kyle and This Morning after too, amirite?

I hate you.
>>
>>84483541
>Frazier
found the retard
>>
Frasier was a licensed psychiatrist. When he moved from Boston to Seattle, I'm assuming he hoped to build a life that was far removed from his time as a bar fly but then he realized that his only real talent was being a low tier peddler of entertainment disguised as professional help. It's what makes his desperation to be seen as high class and refined that much funnier. He's a whore of his professional who would no sooner solve a problem than shoot a t shirt at you with an air cannon.
>>
>>84481611
They're psychiatrists, they went to medical school.
>>
>>84481638
The food you eat is a pill, you dumbfuck hypocrite.
>>
>>84483571
Damn
>>
>>84483541
The only other shows I watch are the Michael Portillo railway journeys
>>
They've both been referenced as having the ability to write them if you search "Frasier prescription"
>>
>>84481583
The thing about almost most medical specialties, is that the workfield is broad.
>>
>>84481583
>mfw generstion pleb cant remember before bigpharma corrupted all the shrinks
>>
>>84483733
If anything, there's more control over psychoactive drugs among shrinks than ever.

The problem are the rest of the medics.
>>
>>84483733
My first doc was a classic psychiatrist like this. He is retired now
>>
>>84483842
Its true. People love to point at shrinks and say that they're turning people into zombies all the while ignoring that regular physicians are prescribing opiods at a rate of 1000:1
>>
>>84483541
>not watching Jeremy Kyle
absolute pleb, you. A show which is literally the dolite council house class of people in England arguing.
>>
>>84481583
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwSQz1XQxDA

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>84481583
>never shown prescribing any drugs
blatantly false, there are quite a few times where Niles' prescribing drugs is a plot point in fact. We don't see Frasier doing so because he's not practicing real psychiatry for most of the show, he has a fucking informal radio show with psychiatric advice, not treatment, there's like, 1 season where he's actually practicing medicine.
>>
>>84484478
Yep. Frasier was a radio host who happened to also be a psychiatrist. Niles prescribed drugs, but the show wasn't called "Niles" so we didn't see his work often.
>>
File: niles and roz.gif (4MB, 378x284px) Image search: [Google]
niles and roz.gif
4MB, 378x284px
>>84481583
If the show were written better, niles would have ended up with roz. they were perfect for each other.
>>
>>84481583
>fraud phsyciatrists
You mean their entire profession?
>>
>>84485030
Was Roz a slut?
>>
>>84485276
Roz a sloot
>>
>>84485030
>written better
This was one of the best written shows on TV, I'd like to see you do better Shakespeare.
>>
>>84483485
Do Brits love this show as much as it seems like they would?
>>
>>84485546
No, not enough silly walking and knights who say nih.
>>
Fantastic comfy show top tier
>>
>>84485276
she's the original slut
>>
>>84481583
>never shown prescribing any drugs or ordering blood tests

FALSE, watch more than five episodes you pleb faggot.
>>
>Blood tests

For what? Hormonal issues? That's not exactly accepted practise
>>
>>84485546
A lot of Brits are unaware it exists, and prefer friends regardless.
>>
>>84483604
This.
>>
>>84481583
there have been a couple of moments where they were referring to their proscription pads, so yes they do prescribe drugs you just don't see it
>>
>>84487041
There was a whole episode where Martin was bugging Niles to write him a prescription.
>>
>>84485992
Complete lies from someone chatting total shit
>>
>>84481583
Most overrated sitcom ever. It's very comfy honestly, but humor wise it's the bbt of it's day
>>
>>84481583
I don't watch this but aren't 90% of all shrinks just guessing?
>>
>>84481583
Frasier was a Freudian and Niles was a Jungian, they were literally quacks practicing pseudoscience
>>
>>84487653
That was the joke, they were both terrible psychiatrists because their methodologies were so outdated.
>>
>Dr. Frasier and Mr. Niles
>>
The kikes prescribing pills are the frauds
>>
>>84485943
I had to get a blood test once because the medication I was prescribed had complications with people who have liver impairment or something
>>
>>84481583
Was Niles a psychiatrist too?
>>
>>84485992
Lies and slander
>>
>>84485943
Place I go made me get a blood test before they'd start giving me meds, god knows why
>>
>>84481583
frasier was basically a psychologist with the qualifications of a psychiatrist
>>
>>84487869
Dude, medicine for mental illness is harsh shit man, most of the shit they give doesn't make it to your brain and instead circulates throughout the body
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eu-BqOsvj00

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>84481583
>human beings
>never shown taking a shit

were they fraud shitters?
>>
>>84487940
fuck i hate youtube comments
>>
>>84487959
Thumbs up if Family Guy brought you here XD
>>
File: chip.png (680KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
chip.png
680KB, 800x800px
>>84487940
So THAT'S where it's from.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.