[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You faggots wanted this shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1498865907525.png (12KB, 582x116px) Image search: [Google]
1498865907525.png
12KB, 582x116px
You faggots wanted this shit
>>
looks like bendis is taking credits for something he didnt do
>>
FUCK.
He hasn't done a passable Spidey story since Peter died in Ultimate. And he's responsible for how shitty and leftist Marvel comics is today. And he knows it. People tell him every fucking day and I guarantee Marvel staff tells him, but he refuses to fucking leave.
>>
Brian Michael Bendis?
>>
>>84478569
I mean, he wrote the quintessential high school Spider-Man book the movie is based on. Holland has been name dropping him since he was cast, same thing happened for the first season of Daredevil.
>>
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/review/spider-man-homecoming-review-1017796

>...the movie's most muddled action, in which Spider-Man is technologically granted heat-vision, super-hearing, assorted drones and tracking devices, and, of all things, a parachute. At their best, these augmentations refer cleverly to the hero's pulpy past (as with some little webbed wings) or provide nonsensical visual fun (finally, a technological explanation for the masked hero's expressive eyes). But they're usually at their worst, with Spidey interacting incessantly with the same kind of artificial-intelligence assistant Iron Man has in his suit.

>Peter initially calls the female voice "Suit Lady," and she ruins things in a variety of ways. Not only does she introduce this character to the kind of baloney normally reserved for spy or sci-fi movies — as when she somehow calculates exactly how long an elevator's damaged cable will hold before sending Peter's friends to their doom — but she introduces a multiple-choice element that distracts from the usual webslinging fun. This Stark-designed suit, it turns out, can sling spiderwebs in ways Parker has not yet imagined, and poor Peter is likely to be bickering with Suit Lady about the available options when he should be thrilling us with his agility.

Uh...
>>
>>84480432
Yeah, the writer

Brian Michael Bendis
>>
>>84481056
the writer bendis?
>>
>>84478510
no one wants Bendis, maybe dead.
>>
>>84480990
It was Iron Man 4 after all.
>>
His Spider-Man and daredevil runs are actually good, but almost everything else he writes is dogshit
>>
>>84480990
>>84481288
>It was Iron Man 4 after all.

They just write generic scripts and then add in the characters later. That's how they can pick a date of release and set everyone thing up first.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.