[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did he instantly die after getting the left side of his mouth cut?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: tdk.jpg (26KB, 600x250px) Image search: [Google]
tdk.jpg
26KB, 600x250px
Why did he instantly die after getting the left side of his mouth cut?
>>
Jokers knife was poisoned.
>>
>>84476312
That wasn't in the movie.
>>
>>84476290
yeah i never understood this. nolan batman is full of scenes like this. most of them ive chosen to ignore but this one i cannot. hed bleed the fuck out all over the place. it would be violent and horrible
>>
>>84476401

Nolan left plenty of clues.
>>
File: edgy faggot fat kid.jpg (61KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
edgy faggot fat kid.jpg
61KB, 600x800px
Its a "Fat kid starts to act like the Joker after the film came out " episode

You weren't that kid, were you /tv/?
>>
>>84476290
Idk many the knife was poison
>>
>>84477276
n-n-no. why do you ask?
>>
>>84476312
No poison works as quickly as that guy died.
>>
>>84476290
I always thought he shat his pants and fainted.
and then got killed out of camera.
>>
>>84476290
Because pg-13
>>
>>84476290

He stabbed through the roof of his mouth into his brain
>>
>>84476290
You can actually see him briefly in the police station in a later scene with a wound on his mouth
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.