[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post hitlerkino

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: article-look-0702.jpg (31KB, 750x1183px) Image search: [Google]
article-look-0702.jpg
31KB, 750x1183px
Post hitlerkino
>>
File: 69181429.jpg (17KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
69181429.jpg
17KB, 400x266px
>>84473452
This was unexpectedly kino. Now my favourite movie.
>>
Simplistic movie posters thread?
>>
File: 1443676527782.png (464KB, 693x816px) Image search: [Google]
1443676527782.png
464KB, 693x816px
>>84473452
>hitler shoots a dog when he most likely liked dogs more than people
How the hell did the writers have trouble finding something to dislike about hitler in order to change the tone for the third act?
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (124KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
124KB, 1200x1200px
>>
>>84473734
Honestly that was the weirdest part of the movie, they go out of their way to paint Hitler in a somewhat favorable light, liking the environment, loving his people and missing the old architecture but then they make him shoot a small dog just because it was being annoying.

I feel like they shoehorned that in just so that the audience would have a turning point where Hitler wasn't funny anymore and they could pivot into him being a monster more easily.
Lazy writing.
>>
>>84474861
The small dog shooting was a joke, its pretty well known that hitler loved animals and he'd never shoot a small animal. The subtitle is "a merciless satire" but there's very little of that. This part is satire
>>
>>84473660
please god no
>>
>Hitler getting a huge following in modern day germany

lmao just lmao. He would be publically executed
>>
>>84473660
inb4 circles
>>
>>84475943
The idea is not that Hitler would do well as Hitler, but that someone else espousing what Hitler did could very easily win.

All you need is a populist, economic-focused message, while calling on the ideas of returning a country to it's glory days, and creating a new social order where everyone is treated with respect and dignity. Then throw all the problems faced by the country onto the backs of a scapegoat, and you're good to go: Hitler 2.0.

That's what the movie is about. Did you miss the last 5 minutes, about how even a guy dressed as Hitler still gets unironic Nazi salutes in fucking Germany, where they HATE Hitler, with the implication made that anyone not dressed as Hitler can take advantage of the current far-right populism taking hold of most of mainland Europe?
>>
File: IMG_2285.jpg (86KB, 630x344px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2285.jpg
86KB, 630x344px
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.