[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was this shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: flop-45.jpg (324KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
flop-45.jpg
324KB, 1000x1500px
Why was this shit?
>>
>>84473371
Every Star Wars film is shit
>>
>>84473419
Your opinion is Shit
>>
>>84473371
plinkett told me and jar jar
>>
>>84473371
Because Rey is the coolest and Daisy is a hell of an actor. She's charismatic as hell.
>>
>normies don't like politics and trade blockades
>child actors
>space asians
>every scene with the Gungans was slapstick humor aimed at 5 year olds
>expecting audiences to take the whole podrace sequence seriously when it's full of cartoony cgi aliens and a 9 year old child is racing
>very little tension in the film due to all the enemies all being comically incompetent except for Darth Maul
it was a mess, but I had more fun watching this garbage than I did watching nu-Star Wars so atleast there's that
>>
Plinkett
>>
Yippee!!
>>
>>84473535
You are a fat burger who obsesses over a child's film. Consider suicide.
>>
>Obi-Wan is kind of a whiny bitch and doesn't get any cool scenes until the very end
>Qui-Gon's a liar, cheater, and manipulator, and he's the "good" guy
>battle droids are too comical, zero threat
>bad direction and awful line reads that made it into the final cut

Not everything is bad. I unironically like Watto. Sheev does a good job of playing dumbass Padme like a fiddle and making her backstab Prince Valium so he can become the new Chancellor.

I nearly spit out my fucking drink when the Jedi said Anakin was too old to begin Jedi training. I bought that line in Empire because Luke was a full grown man, but even then it seemed more like a lazy excuse Yoda was reaching for. I didn't expect to find out in Clones that Jedi start training as goddamn toddlers.
>>
>>84473371
It wasn't shit. It could have been better with a different Anakin, but it was still a solid Star Wars movie.
>>
>>84473371
plinkett review is actually a good analysis of the reasons
>>
>>84475248
no it isn't. that 108 page rebuttal destroys the plinkett review
>>
>>84473419
THIS
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.