[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did you think of the Spider-Man Homecoming ENDING?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0525.jpg (78KB, 493x751px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0525.jpg
78KB, 493x751px
>Aunt May finds out Peter is Spoderman
>>
the sex scene with aunt may will be a bit over the top
>>
Spoiler fucking tags, use them
>>
Why uncle may isnt an old woman in the movie?
>>
>>84469946
millenials dont like old people
>>
OP should be banned for at least two weeks for this shit.
>>
>>84469388
I don't know, I thought it was tasteful.
The three minute cunnilingus scene was beautiful.
>>
>>84469364
How does that door even open with the bed that close?
>>
>>84469946
Her being old never made sense in the comics since it involved Peter's grandmother giving birth to Peter's father and uncle Ben 40 years apart from each other.
>>
>>84471763
i assumed they originally meant ben and may to be spidey's grand uncle and aunt but fucked up by making ben peter's father's brother later on and just rolled with it
>>
BUMP! This was an amzing scene and it looks like Homecoming is just going to use it as a joke and never bring it up ever again.
>I could be very very wrong.
>I hope I'm wrong.
>>
>>84469364
>>84469459

Are you both retarded
>>
>>84469364

All I want to know is whether we get to see Uncle Ben die again. That's all I want to see.
>>
>>84474587
I hope there's a monologue.
>>
>>84471763
Her being old made more sense than her being Peter's aunt. Her being ancient is necessary to the plot, it's why she cant find out.

Which is why the movie disregarded it by making her old, but it also means she's just a boring support character. Spider-Man is a more interesting character when he's an insecure liar who is terrified of being honest with his friends/family
>>
>>84469459
>>84471644
>WAAAAAAAHHHHHH, HE RUINED LE EBIC CAPESHIT MOVIE
You both should be lynched for even pretending to give a fuck about Marlel
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.