[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT : Movies that actually gave a fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1999 Deep blue sea.jpg (397KB, 1691x2500px) Image search: [Google]
1999 Deep blue sea.jpg
397KB, 1691x2500px
>Mary Sue
>set to outlive guys like most horror films
>gets blown the fuck out in the goriest way possible and the 2 guys just bro it up

Shame its getting a sequel. Bet you $200 a feminist writer comes in and makes up for the 'misogynist' last movie, 2 women survive in the end while Cool J gets torn apart.
>>
>>84469179
>muh feminism XDDDD
>>
Apparently, she really was set to be the final girl, but then they decided to kill her off when she proved to be really unpopular during test screenings.
>>
>>84470847
lol good.
>>
File: green room.jpg (102KB, 630x1200px) Image search: [Google]
green room.jpg
102KB, 630x1200px
I really liked how they handled the action and violence in this movie.
>every main character is scared shitless and panicking and makes clumsy stupid decisions
>only dude who knows how to fight and grapple goes out the wrong window and gets stabbed with 0 fanfare
>guy from first act returns to save the day but gets shotgunned in the head instantly

Too bad they screwed it up in the third act once they put the face paint on
>>
Was this the one where Samuel L Jackson gets cucked while giving his badass monologue?
>>
>>84469179
>We used gene therapy to make their brains larger, as a side effect they got smarter.
I'm glad this dumb bitch died.
>>
>>84471291
yeah if you consider that peptalk badass anyway
>>
>>84471291
>confesses to eating his friend's corpse on Mt. Everest in big speech
>gets brutally ripped apart and eaten by a shark a few seconds later
Pottery
>>
>>84471682
Really makes you think
>>
>>84469179
I remember that being like the first movie I saw that the chick for killed, along with like 2 others. Kinda surprised me even as a little kid
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.