[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think it looks good, sue me.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_4203.jpg (253KB, 799x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4203.jpg
253KB, 799x1200px
I think it looks good, sue me.
>>
is ryuk a guy in a suit? they didnt keep his proportions so i dont see why not
>>
File: death-note-willem-dafoe.jpg (1MB, 2000x1055px) Image search: [Google]
death-note-willem-dafoe.jpg
1MB, 2000x1055px
>>84466452
I think it is a practical effect, except for the face.
It will look stupid, but the voice sounds great so cares.
>>
>>84466377
>I think it looks good, sue me.

Death Note is kinda overrated by weeaboos anyway and It can't be worse than the 2015 Japanese live action adaptation, that weebs conveniently forget to complain that "dey ruined muh japanaese high art again REEEE) also it's not like the original it's going to be deleted from ever existing just 'cause a terrible adaptation is released

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOE--YEeQaI
>>
>>84466928
I agree that the original manda and anime is overrated, if anyone really thinks this is high art or some shit they really need to see more films.
It was still decent, and I'm excited for the adaptation.
The Guest is one of my favorite movies of the last 5 years, hope he does a good job.
>>
it can't be worse than "Death Note: Light Up the New World"
what a complete fucking piece of shit
>>
>>84466815
Whatever else happens in this movie, I look forward to defoe's ryuk the most
>>
>>84467354
...which is the only reason anyone will watch this.
>>
>>84466377
Give me your information, and I will file a lawsuit against you.
>>
File: death-note-nat-wolff.jpg (946KB, 1500x1031px) Image search: [Google]
death-note-nat-wolff.jpg
946KB, 1500x1031px
>>
Looks Americanized, the action, kira and misas love and a prom scene.
>>
>>84466377
You'll be hearing from my Jew lawyer.
I'm going to get your dubs.
>>
>>84468600
Take them but do don't you dare to go near the kids!
>>
I'm just mad about Kira looking like dweeb and L being black.
>>
>>84469233
And your other dubs too!
>>
Perfect casting
>>
agree, think it looks great.
>>
>>84466377
who doesnt like hipster teenage shit?
its going to make a gorillion dollars though...
>>
FUCK YOU OP, YOU'RE WRONG.
>>
>>84466377
Give me an address for my attorney to serve you.
>>
>>84469726
Nice argument
>>
>>84470299
FUCK YOU YOU'RE WRONG TOO
>>
>>84469636
im gonna be pissed if they dont make his dialogue funny, instead go full edgelord like pennywise
>>
>>84470483
Dafoe is the king of camp, pretty sure he'll be i m p r e s s i v e
>>
>>84470567
>>84470483
He's probably going to have dialogue like Heath Ledger's Joker because some Jew in a boardroom said that's what the kids like
>>
>>84470647
Remember this is a Netflix production bro
>>
>>84466377
If they made full adaptation with only chagning chaacter skin color it will be shit. But if they change character and envoirment the way tha characters will be belivable in this settingthey will have chance for good movie. However they have to make good scenario that don't make a bitch from logic, as well as it have to be writen by one person and in one idea without intervention of third part (producer for example).
>>
File: ryuk.jpg (2MB, 2000x1055px) Image search: [Google]
ryuk.jpg
2MB, 2000x1055px
>>84466815
turned up the brightness and stuff
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.