[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What exactly happened here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: bran-stark-game-of-thrones.jpg (46KB, 888x456px) Image search: [Google]
bran-stark-game-of-thrones.jpg
46KB, 888x456px
What exactly happened here?
>>
Lol his face looks like jazz
>>
>>84460565
They didn't collect enough taxes to pay for a good wig.
>>
>>84460565
Is he that gay boy who plays the cripple?
>>
>>84461175
He's gay? Explain why he never fucked that wildland woman he got
>>
>>84460565
>i was diddled by an army of hbo execs and all i got was this stupid wig: the facial expression
>>
>>84461209
Is he not still supposed to be about 10 years old? But has aged more because they have a year between filming each season
>>
is this a meme? what's going on in this thread? are you guys having fun birthing a new meme into the world? am i helping?
>>
>>84460565
if they confirm that time travel is a major plot component to the whole Game of Thrones universe im officially dropping the series and books and label GRRM as a hack.
>>
File: swc075xo.jpg (8KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
swc075xo.jpg
8KB, 400x300px
>>84461548
>if they confirm that time travel is a major plot component
What? The show itself confirms that it's a major plot component. At least two people can willingly travel back in time and view everything that has happened, this has happened several times. They can also change it affect the future/present, which again has already been done so a main character could save his skin. I don't know what other confirmation you need.
>>
>>84461548
>hating on time travel in a fantasy-themed show
If good executed, time travel will always be good.

Hodor was pretty good
>>
>tfw your acting career is over by age 21
>>
>>84461548
>>84461829
>>84462000
I watched the first 2 seasons of Game of Thrones and enjoyed it quite a lot, but never watched beyond that. Are you fucking tell me that there's time travel in this shit now?
>>
>>84462078
Most of the GoT cast's acting careers will die after the show finished airing. That is a given.
>>
>>84462078
>having millions of dollars by 21
he said he didn't even want to continue acting after GoT anyway, he wanted to become a scientist
>>
>>84462130
Yeah.. i'm looking forward to Roose Bolton being Darkseid in the Justice League movie
>>
>>84462078
manlet and chinlet
he should end it desu
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.