[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did he always have autism? Or was it something they tacked on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

File: it-crowd-tshits-s4e4t4a.png (391KB, 624x352px) Image search: [Google]
it-crowd-tshits-s4e4t4a.png
391KB, 624x352px
Did he always have autism? Or was it something they tacked on in the last episode?
>>
He was artistic, not autistic
>>
>>84457862
>mfw Super Hans was Mr Peterfellow
>>
>>84457862
He was Irish, which is worse than autism.
>>
>>84457862

He was a computer nerd. Name one single computer nerd since the dawn of time who was NOT an autist.
>>
FOUR I MEAN FIVE I MEAN FIRE
>>
I'M DISABLED
>>
IN A SEAPARKS?
>>
>>84458442
>Dear sir/madam
>Fire!
>>
I'M PETER FILE!
>>
>>84457862
>nothing is any good if other people like it
4chan summed up in a single shirt.
>>
>>84458965
It Crowd: 4chan
Big Bang Theory: Reddit
>>
FATHEEEEEEEEEEEEER!!!!!!
>>
File: douglas.jpg (55KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
douglas.jpg
55KB, 1280x720px
>>84459001
>>
WILLIES! WILLIES
>>
File: theitcrowd-workouting-service.jpg (77KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
theitcrowd-workouting-service.jpg
77KB, 700x394px
>GOAT episode

prove me wrong
>>
>>84459035

Sir would you keep it down...
>>
>the internet doesn't weigh anything
>>
>>84459136
Would you Jen?
>>
>>84459075
Willies Willies, I like Willies
>>
Part of me is upset they stopped doing episodes and other part is happy they did before it turned to shit. The final feature length episode was a bit too close to shit, though the ending saved it.
>>
File: jen.png (1MB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
jen.png
1MB, 1440x900px
>>84459191

STOP TELLING PEOPLE THAT I SLEPT WITH YOU!
>>
I'VE GOT A GUN, I'VE GOT A RUDDY GUN!
>>
There is nothing to match the 2000's comedies. Where is a new Peep Show, Inbetweeners, Misfits, IT Crowd? Hell, where is the new Mighty Boosh and comedy duo shows (Harry and Paul, Armstrong and Miller, Webb and Mitchell) what happened to impression shows? I mean good ones, there is that woman one recently but bar her Stir The Haggis one and redpilling it's pretty crap.
>>
>>84459309
>I wonder if it's loaded
>*click click click*
>Nope...
>Oh! Look! Bullets!

>Did you just fire a gun?
>....NO!
>>
File: Miranda Hart.jpg (21KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
Miranda Hart.jpg
21KB, 615x409px
>>84459329
>peter serafinowicz show gets cut after one series
>this unfunny cunt gets multiple series
>>
>>84459355
>You come in here ranting, about gunshots and service revolvers
>>
>>84459382
I didn't think it was that bad. She was better as an extra in Not Going Out. There isn't anything being done though elsewhere. BBC is a lost cause. So is Channel 4, really. But at least they're willing to try. Fun fact, there a BBC3 comedy shot in my home town about Six Formers. They even filmed a scene in my house. I got £400 for it. I just played WoW while I let them get on with it. I got all the left over catering food as well. It was like a 15 second clip.
>>
>>84459075

Either that, the 'this, jen is the internet' one, or the one where jen pretends to know Italian.
>>
>>84459465
>>84459075
>not the Seaparks one

Wew. But in honestly, the theatre one is pretty good.

>>84459394
Literally the only person able to do a good a job as Morris was Berry.
>>
>>84459075
Pure Comedy Gold.
And that reveal of moss behind the bar had me laughing so hard I was in tears.
>>
>>84459513
You knew it was gonna happen when he was told to get dress and you saw his hair.
>>
>>84459512

Seaparks is the one where jen pretends to speak italian.
>>
>>84459544
I just mean his blank reaction to Jen, standing there like an asshole. And then when he knocks over the glasses. Just a rock solid performance.
>>
>>84459603
It is? then disregard, I suck cocks.
>>
>>84459513

The greatest scene is still the bomb disposal robot.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yi_2020LJQo
>Moss getting super-excited about there being a robot in the middle of London
>The reveal of the whole crowd staring at them in horror
>"What OS is it?" "Windows Vista" "We're going to die!"
>Moss realizing he can abandon Roy
>"Have you tried turning it off and on again?"
>>
>>84459797

Do you even like Grand Designs?
>>
>>84459075
...i'm disabled!
>>
>>84459991
>and how did it happen, if you don't mind me asking?
>....Acid
>>
>>84460081
hands down the best episode
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.