[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you guys hyped for Spiderman? I'm cautiously optimistic.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: moviebobspiderman.jpg (36KB, 599x243px) Image search: [Google]
moviebobspiderman.jpg
36KB, 599x243px
Are you guys hyped for Spiderman?
I'm cautiously optimistic.
>>
No, not really. Spiderman 1 and 2 have the honour of being among the, like, 10 super hero movies that are actually good and I doubt they're gonna make anything even close to it anytime soon.
>>
>Iron Man is in it
Nope. Spider Man's rise to heroics should not feature Tony Stark rambling.
>>
>>84457647
It's not his 'rise to heroics'. He's already spiderman. He was spiderman since before civil war.
>>
>>84457683
Oh okay so there's no point to the movie.
So the plot of the movie is Spider Man impressing Iron Man enough to be in the future movies?
>>
>>84457759
Pretty much. So he can become an Avenger.
>>
>>84457784
the best part of this movie is micheal keaton accepting his meme career of being a capeshit bird thing once and forall
>>
What was the consensus of your cafeteria before summer started? For me it was meh but zendaya's panty shot tho
>>
>>84457565
>Bob
>Far removed from High-shcool

The guys still mad about the jocks making fun of him.
>>
>>84457565
>thinks he's too far removed from high school

He's not even far enough removed from elementary school, he literally tried to brag about how much of a hardcore nerd he was by posting a picture of his room, and it was just shelves of movies, Mario toys scattered everywhere, and old video game consoles set up.
>>
>>84458020
>he wants us to believe he was ever apart of high scool and not a complete fat reject.

All his references are from movies, this dude has no life experiences interacting with other people. His life is a fucking joke, and he is the punchline. I fucking hate Bob.
>>
>>84458529
The fact that you even know who this is is pathetic, and you spell like you're still in high school.
>>
>>84457565
He's got a point.

35 year old men should not give a fuck about Spiderman.
>>
>>84457565
All the fake hype in the world can't offset the craptastic display I've already seen in the trailers.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.