[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: LRRCo.png (356KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
LRRCo.png
356KB, 720x404px
Why?
>>
>>84456816
I forget, what was the watch to him again? A birthday present?
>>
>>84456816
so it doesn't trigger chuck's illness.
>>
>>84456816
Something something BRAVO VINCE
>>
Friendly reminder the writers had no idea what Walt was going to do with the machine gun even when the pilot aired. They made it all up as they went along.
>>
>>84457118
They never have an idea of where the show is going. They write every season only after the other one has finished so they basically just did the same thing as always you spastic.
>>
>>84456816
it was literally just to avoid a continuity error
>>
>>84456890
Wasn't that Jesse's birthday present?
>>
>>84457395

Yup.

They shot a scene that happens later and he wasn't wearing the watch by mistake.
>>
No. It's to symbolize the end of heinzbeaner. idiots. His time is over.
>>
>>84456890
>>84457541
Jesse gave it to him as a gift. He showed it to Skylar claiming it was from a man who wanted to kill him not long ago.
>>
>>84456816
it's Isaac's Schrader's watch
>>
Continuity / Forced Symbolism Error
>>
File: purgatory.jpg (81KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
purgatory.jpg
81KB, 1920x1080px
>>84456816
Which character got the best ending?
>>
>>84458147
you mean ASAC Schrader?
>>
>>84457395
at least they acknowledged it
>>84457779
also this
>>
>>84459232
the baby
>>
Outside of the lame aryan gangsters I thought the finale was excellent. Walt saying goodbye to skyler was an amazing scene
>>
How can people defend the ending to this show?
>>
>>84459919
It was also great when he went to the grey matter people's house
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.