[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was the mother floating though?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: tl1.jpg (146KB, 610x904px) Image search: [Google]
tl1.jpg
146KB, 610x904px
Why was the mother floating though?
>>
It was a visual metaphor, she was narrating over it about the time she went flying in a small airplane and how free that made her feel. Of all the dots to not add together in this movie, this is the one? Come on man.
>>
>>84456781
I don't remember her narrating during that part, only during the space sequence. Maybe I should watch it again.
>>
>>84456756
this and the dinosaur scene were crap but they made me laugh
>>
>>84456756
Cos it's cool.
>>
File: tree of life god.webm (3MB, 1280x688px) Image search: [Google]
tree of life god.webm
3MB, 1280x688px
>>
File: Tree of Life Jessica Chastain.webm (3MB, 1280x688px) Image search: [Google]
Tree of Life Jessica Chastain.webm
3MB, 1280x688px
>>
>>84456756
There were wires holding her up and moving her around. They took out the wires later in post.
>>
>>84457503
Ca-RINGE at that euphoric acting. You can write a Mallick movie in your sleep these days.
>>
>>84457692
Why, not how.
>>
>>84457692

Actually, she just started to float while they were preparing for another scene. One of the cameramen caught it and started filming. Pure serendipitous Malick Kino.
>>
>>84457503
>>84457526
how have people not gotten bored of malicks hackery? he does this floaty camera frolicking crap in every fucking moie
>>
>>84456756

too much grace
>>
>>84459206
This sounds about right.
>>
homage to tarkovsky
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sWGmsi_wFw
>>
>>84458503
It felt right between the movie. Just a little family living their life and sometimes dinosaurs or space.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.